• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina`s style

Juan Martin Hernandez is a fantastic player ! So more, Augustin Pichot is a very good captain !

I think that the Pumas must works on the scrums and lines. The scrum was a solid formation for Argentina but they missed a pair against France.

First they have a powerful pack with Ledesma, Roncero, Scelzo !!

Moreover Hernandez Pichot and Corleto can help winning a test match with their genius but they don't don't have experience at this level and against South Africa or New Zealand and Australia teams it will be that will be difficult...

First they have a powerful pack with Ledesma, Roncero, Scelzo !!

Moreover Hernandez Pichot and Corleto can help winning a test match with their genius but they don't don't have experience at this level and against South Africa or New Zealand and Australia teams it will be that will be difficult... [/b]

That experience of beating SH opposition could hinder their final aspirations, but could also be their inspiration for more memorable victories.

argentina have a good mixed rugby
and in my opinion contemponi is a good 10

argentina could pay high cost with the injuries but his players are very braves and techniques

we play whit our hearts and our souls.....and our national anthem its the only thing we need to put down any team in the world..

Argentina has a few very good players but I think that their main quality is their incredible motivation and enthousiasm. This allows them to make the difference.

i mean argentina will play a great rugby fot this world cup because they want to show to irb that they are a great team
[/b]

Todeschini is our best goal kicker, but he doesnt play
In court players, the best goal kicker is hernandez, felipe contempomi isnt a gret goal kicker
And Quesada stay in the past