• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assassins Creed 3

At least it's not Ezio this time Revelations was a step too far for one character I think.
I'll get this one, I wasn't going to get another Ezio based game.

I wont get it mainly because its setting looks stupid. I looked it up and apparently you play a half English, half Native American fella called Connor(very native american). I'm glad Ezio is gone but I'm going to miss the little fu**er

:D Yay!!!

good to see that they're changing the landscape a bit! and looks like you're going to use mother earth to your advantage...

Also like the Bow and Arrow and the Axe...

No-one else bothered that this trailer looked more an advert for the American Revolution than the Assasins Creed?

No-one else bothered that this trailer looked more an advert for the American Revolution than the Assasins Creed?

I think they blended it nicely, everyone already knows what it's all about, the trailer is just there to entice the fans on where the new setting will be, if you read the articles posted, it explains everything quite well...

Been waiting for this trailer for ages- if the step up is as significant as AC 1 to AC 2 was this is going to be an absolute corker.

Unenthusiastic about slaughtering the English though (being one myself) <_<

Hopefully they don't just make it America good, England bad (I don't think they will, though - the company's Canadian after all ;) - and the American's weren't exactly all great too)

Looks a bit like a mix between RD:R and Assassins Creed.
I'm really looking forward to it!

Hopefully they don't just make it America good, England bad (I don't think they will, though - the company's Canadian after all ;) - and the American's weren't exactly all great too)

Looks a bit like a mix between RD:R and Assassins Creed.
I'm really looking forward to it!

Yeah I also got that vibe from one of the articles I read... a much bigger world to deal with and that little snippet of the wolves eating the poms just gives the feeling that RDR and AC are going to merge in this one... it's a win/win situation!!

What sucks though is that it's coming out the same time as Hitman: Absolution... I'm going to be so **** poor that month, it's not even funny!!

jesus I'm just finished playing II, Brotherhood and RD:R!!! Still got rugby challenge on rotation, probably gonna have to get Revelations and GTA V too... and the new FIFA... there's just too many sick games coming out!!

Tell me about it - a load came about before Christmas that I'm yet to get as well (Skyrim and AC:Revelations, mainly)

I think it looks great RDR and AC are two of my all time favorites. I was fed up with Ezio, he got boring in Brotherhood, really want to see how Desmond story goes IMO his story has been way more interesting.

Looks like it will be fun. However, my original draw to the games were the medieval setting...I tolerated updating to renaissance era. I'd like to see them go back to the Crusader Era (as they call it) and have the setting in the UK or France (possibly both, showing the political contempt of the time). Heck, they could even do a good game based on the establishment of the Order of Christ in Portugal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)) after the disestablishment of the Knights Templar.
This game looks amazing and if you take the time to read some of the articles you'll get the idea of how improved and updated the system running the game will be. They did say that not all English are Bad, not all Revolutionaries are Good. Should be interesting to see how they play this story. Regardless, I'll raise my glass and cheer death to King George...I am American after all...HAHAHAHAHA!

i wonder if they will make more games with the new guy like they did with ezio or is it the last in the desmond story

Latest posts