• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assassins Creed 3

Saw the gameplay look incredible graphically and otherwise really can't wait. One thing is it seems to have become more RPG like, while i don't object others might.

I really hope they don't make this Mighty Americans(F$%K YEA) vs Evil rights stealing Brits. I found it particularly funny how they're talking about fighting for freedom in the ad, but rich coming from an American Colonist. Slavery and all that

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nL6chDa7T8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't wait.

Have you guys seen the naval battle trail? It's made me even more excited then I already was. It's so close yet so far away :(

I'm not getting it. The last one was awful they dragged it out trying to get more money, nothing wrong with that as long as you have a decent game rather than the lazy additional and unneeded storyline.

I'm not getting it. The last one was awful they dragged it out trying to get more money, nothing wrong with that as long as you have a decent game rather than the lazy additional and unneeded storyline.

It wasn't actually that bad and what's that got to do with this one? They've had their "A" team working on this one since number two while the "B" team worked on Brotherhood and Revelations.

Still really excited for this - definitely the game I'm looking forward to the most this year.

However I still haven't played Revelations :lol: Will have to pick that up second hand and play through it before picking this up.

Still really excited for this - definitely the game I'm looking forward to the most this year.

However I still haven't played Revelations :lol: Will have to pick that up second hand and play through it before picking this up.

September it was Fifa 13, OCtober it's AC3 and November it's Hitman Absolution... All 3 on pre-order! f*** I'm broke... Broke, but happy!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZTDbGLsBLkc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's some more exciting news:

The Assassin's Creed film moved a step closer to becoming a reality today, with Ubisoft teaming up with film studio New Regency to make the forthcoming video game adaptation, which is set to star Michael Fassbender.

According to Deadline, New Regency will finance and distribute the movie, while the Ubisoft Motion Picture division "will have strong creative input as the project moves into the script stage."

"This is the perfect intersection of what we have been trying to do, and that is to work with top quality talent like Michael Fassbender," explained Regency CEO Brad Weston. "We see this as our first big commercial action franchise property. Fassbender just did 12 Years A Slave with us, and he is as good an actor as there is right now. The storyline we are pursuing has a great narrative and because Ubisoft's games are so character and story driven, Assassin's Creed lends itself perfectly to our goal to re-brand Regency as a filmmaker driven company."

"Ubisoft chose to partner with New Regency because they are a talent- and filmmaker-driven company, with the same independent and creative mindset that we have at Ubisoft Motion Pictures," UMP CEO Jean-Julien Baronnet added. "Bringing aboard New Regency's renowned production and distribution expertise while maintaining our own creative and financial flexibility ensures that Assassin's Creed will be a high-quality film that respects the lore and fans of the video game franchise."

And according to Variety, in addition to preserving elements of the game that make up its DNA – like the design of its characters and historical elements – Ubisoft hopes to tie the release of a film in with a new game launch.

The PC versions of the older games are on sale on Steam right now guys until 4 p.m. tommorow PDT. I had played the first one on PS3, but I hadn't done the reast of the series and I just picked them all up like 5 bucks each. I highly reccomend partaking in the deal for those that thought about playing them.

My AC3 came yesterday for some reason - and it hasn't even been officially released yet! I Pre-Ordered on Amazon and it said it wouldn't come until the 31st. Can someone explain this? Haha

p.s The beginning isn't very exciting..

Latest posts