• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Assassin's Creed

E

Enguelaz

Will it deliver its promises? Or will it only be one of those long awaited games that had too much hype around it?

I'm looking forward to this game sooooooooo much, what with me being a freerunner and all! :cheers:

Seen the trailer and example footage for this, and it does look absolutely stunning.

Has the potential to be disappointing of course, but the interactive environment, reactionary NPCs and sheer scale of the thing looks hugely promising.

Seen the trailer and example footage for this, and it does look absolutely stunning.

Has the potential to be disappointing of course, but the interactive environment, reactionary NPCs and sheer scale of the thing looks hugely promising. [/b]
Yeah it looks pretty damn good. I just finished downloading the 100mb HD Trailer...stunning stuff!

Yeah I think I wont resist buying it too - do you know what are the PC recommended System Requirements for that game?

i lpve a bit of sword action now and then aye!

B)

do you know what are the PC recommended System Requirements for that game?
[/b]
The requirements haven't been released yet, as the game on PC isn't due out til early next year.

However, its a pretty damn good bet that it would require just as much if not a tad more than any other game out there.

To be comfortable I'm guessing you'd need:
  • 1 - 2Gb Memory (1Gb for medium setting probably)
  • 512Mb Video Card (256Mb would probably be fine on medium settings)
  • 2.4 - 4.2GHz Processor (dual processor and/or 64bit would be more comfortable)
If you have a computer that will only just run Half-Life 2 or Far Cry or Oblivion etc on high settings, it will most likely only be able to handle Assassin's Creed on low settings.

Looks like its time to upgrade computer after not touching it for 18 months.

I'll certainly be getting it. Army of Two and Time Shift both look pretty good too. For the last 4 years all I've played are the FIFA and NHL series' and a bit of Madden. Wanna have a change from sport so these I'll probably get.

I saw a bit of the gameplay earlier on with a youtube video and it didn't really look that much different to any tomb raider game.
What makes this game so special. What hype is everyone giving it. Because i'm totally clueless about this game and i clearly don't see what's meant to be so good about it.

If i didn't like Prince of Persia, would i be right in assuming that being a similar game i won't like this?

It just looks badass...running around Jerusalem during the Crusades killing saracens and templars...I'm in heaven. They sponsored the tv show "it's always sunny in philledelphia" last night and showed long ass commericals....it just looks brilliant. I'll have to buy a system that this will play on, just to play it, though. BAD ASS...I hope it lives up to my expectations.

It's like a medieval version of Hitman. But better. And with interactive environments, both living and inanimate.

Always been a sucker for knights and swashbuckling swordplay since I was a kid, so this is the first game in quite a while I've paid any attention to.

it is looking good. I will have to wait for the pc version early next year to play it though.

So when's this game out?

Is this strictly a one player game as well, becuase i only really like playing games co-op with my flat mates?

Here's the first review of the game. If you just want to see the review score, click at the top right side of the page where it says 'Just give me the Score'.

They do mention that it contains spoilers on the first 5 minutes of the game, on the second page, so be careful if you want nothing revealed until you play the game.

The games out this Friday, the 16th of November. It looks really amazing, so I'll defiantly be getting it for 360 :D

If it is out this Friday, I hope my 360 will be back in time to play it (my 360 is being repaired).

Yes I am getting this one, and that review confirms it for me

Somehow, will have to find time for it in between CoD4 battles

Nasty month on the gaming front…….GF wont be happy, but its good for my wallet, keeps me off the drink.

yeah AK, you've clocked up a lot of hours recently. apparently you'll need to put 40 hours into assassins to complete all tasks. good luck with that.

Eurogamer's review is in and its... err, good.

Which is to say, not great.

I'll be honest, I was expecting higher scores. That coupled with the fact that reviews seem to be arriving suspciously last minute and you've got yourself one paranoid conspiracy theorist gamer.

Latest posts