• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Athens 2004

you gotta have a ps2 and this game cd.
<

No. As in, what is the objective of the game? How do you get to that objective?

oh well....u can choose diffrent kind of game...like practice (to understand how to play in a game) and competitions where u can choose diffrent competition....the diffrent choices are: single event, eptathlon,decathlon,or a personalized event...its pretty ok except for the 1300m run...i still have a blist on my thumb
<

this is a small list of games to compete for: 100m, 400, 800, 1300
5 diffrent types of swimming, equestrian, i donno wats da english for wen u throw an arrow with that indian arch. long jump, high jump, and many many many more.....wen u win a medal he let u c da winning cerimony but don't wait for the national anthem of ur team coz it won't come.
<

thats all now .. cheers

yea...its bad not listenin to "oh canada".lol
<

P.S just wonderin.. do u sing the french version or the english version of ur national anthem?

Still awake? Wtf. they just made up a version where you sang one line english one line french etc. etc.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Aug 2 2004, 07:49 AM
Still awake? Wtf. they just made up a version where you sang one line english one line french etc. etc.
But I think that version is only used in Ottawa and Quebec. Much of the country just use the English version.

Yeah cause Quebec is full of shitfaces who just love being different. Which is probably why were pretty sucky in rugby cause we always have to be different from the rest. f*** I'm bloody tired of the seperatist BS going on here. It's calmed down a bit, but it still sucks major crap. And don't tell me it's because they speak French, it's cause they're looking for a way to distinguish themselves from the rest of Canada. They know they'd be a virtual shithole with no population because everyone would leave if Quebec seperated, but they go on.

cmon guys i was not tryin to create a war between the different canadian parties!
<

I'm not either. There should be no war. The PQ sucks, and that's all there is to it.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Aug 3 2004, 12:35 PM
I'm not either. There should be no war. The PQ sucks, and that's all there is to it.
Agreed, although it isn't as much of an issue for us out here in BC.

That's cause you're lucky. You don't have your population split in half by two ethnical groups. Well actually you do I suppose cause you've got Asian and Western people in BC but the Asians come here not because they want to seperate but because they like it there.