• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Attention Chabal Fans!

"Don't be afraid - it's only Sebastian Chabal ..."

Sounds about right.
[/b]

:lol2tn: Thats for sure... i do remember the game the french playe with the kiwis a month or two ago, and in that game i saw one of the most hard tackles in my entire life... he tackled with strength against the new zealands nº 8!!! Does anyone else remember it? :)

<div class='quotemain'>
"Don't be afraid - it's only Sebastian Chabal ..."

Sounds about right.
[/b]

:lol2tn: Thats for sure... i do remember the game the french playe with the kiwis a month or two ago, and in that game i saw one of the most hard tackles in my entire life... he tackled with strength against the new zealands nº 8!!! Does anyone else remember it? :)
[/b][/quote]
yeah pretty much killed chris masoe as i remember

We talk too much about chabal in france, when thion played 15min with the trachea broken we didn't talk about so loudly...rugby wasn't yet a "popular" game but...
NB : Thion is a simple exemple here, there's much more

it's true that Chabal is very popular because of tv and newxspaper but he's good too !!

it's true that Chabal is very popular because of tv and newxspaper but he's good too !! [/b]
That is because they are the 2 major mediums for mass communication apart from the internet.

Mediums were useful of him so that the world cup becomes the event that it was long in becoming. When I speak about chabal with French supporters they are windy me always his physique… french team is famous normally for its french-flair and not for their players with the physique of remover but French supporters forgot it by too looking at the first chains perhaps.

Rugby needs characters like Chabal. Yes, he is a bit of a l'Enfant Terrible and rightly called l'Homme des Cavernes (sorry my spelling hehe), but all sports live off players who won't go unnoticed. And in my humble opinion he is sometimes needed to spark the French Spirit that gets them the wins needed.

Hi,

We must be realistic, Chabal is the only french player who can force decision thanks to his impact ...
Other french players arenot as strenghtfull as he is.
To be honnest, he is a rare satisfaction in french team.

He is an impact player, but only for 20 minutes, so any start is a waste of a position.

i like him... he has alot of gutts about him... tries hard.
sure hes not the most talented individual in the world but he makes up for it with brute strength and determination.

he needs to probably lift his workrate abit... maybe he needs to drop afew Kg's off his frame to help with his fitness.

Laporte is playing him at lock when he is a bloody back rower! I want to see him as run on #6!!!

Laporte is playing him at lock when he is a bloody back rower! I want to see him as run on #6!!! [/b]

pffffffff no way !!! serge betsen can't be removed from n°6 !!!!!

Latest posts