• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AUS v WIN v PAK

W

Wally

Following a heavy defeat by the Victorian Bushrangers, the Windies will be looking to play well against Australia A today at the Gabba.

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 8 2005, 12:46 PM
Following a heavy defeat by the Victorian Bushrangers, the Windies will be looking to play well against Australia A today at the Gabba.
Haha its live in NZ, woot

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 8 2005, 02:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 8 2005, 02:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jan 8 2005, 12:46 PM
Haha its live in NZ, woot [/b]
What the VB series or this game?

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Jan 8 2005, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Jan 8 2005, 02:16 PM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Jan 8 2005, 02:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jan 8 2005, 12:46 PM

Haha its live in NZ, woot
What the VB series or this game? [/b]
this game

That's strange. I havn't really been watching it but our run rate is **** house.

This will be worth watching, very close so far. If Lara stays in they'll probably have the wickets in hand to belt the last few balls.

Bit of a comedy of errors in the finish to todays ODI at Sydney, with Michael Clarke's attempts to get his century, very lucky to get there when he was clearly caught on 85 and dropped again in the nineties. Evetually got there with a four from the last ball. Australia now through to the final, big shock there.

Disappointing that we drew against the Windies. We were pretty well defeated that day.

Man the West Indies are going balistic Lara is smashing the Pakistani bowlers all over the park final total 4/339 Lara made 156 off 138 balls
<

Pretty handy win for Pakistan to secure their place in the three game final, good century from Yousuf Youhana and Naved-ul-Hasan had a decent spell with the ball taking 4/29

Well Aussie won the VB Series last night as yet again the Pakistani Top order failed to fire a shot.

The VB Series is kinda getting boring with Australias dominance year in year out (except of course for the year with NZ and SA). But i dont really know what they can do about this to make it more of a spectacle.

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 7 2005, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 7 2005, 09:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge
@Feb 7 2005, 07:47 AM
But i dont really know what they can do about this to make it more of a spectacle.
Play better teams. [/b]
I didnt they could really choose who comes each year? Cause I think they have to play a home game against each test team once every 5 years. By the way is that still the case?

Latest posts