• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs. New Zealand

**** match but good were the hakas inc the maori v indigenous .....get on utube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Oct 27 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't think you did actually otherwise you wouldn't have made a comment like that. aus were clearly the better team sure but they did get quite a lot of calls going their way too. just one example billy slater kicking the ball out of ropati's hands over the tryline. there was a good case for a penalty try or at least a penalty but instead it was ruled as a knock which was blatantly the wrong decision[/b]

Where do you get your"quite a number of calls"from??? yes NZ should have been given a Penalty try,so that was the only blatant decision I was aware of the referee missing, a forward pass,(which many people said wasn't) denied Australia a try,so you get some & you miss some....If the score had been close then maybe I could understand your "picky" attitude but the NZealanders did not have an icicle in hells chance of winnig that match.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bennyfishel @ Oct 29 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Oct 27 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think you did actually otherwise you wouldn't have made a comment like that. aus were clearly the better team sure but they did get quite a lot of calls going their way too. just one example billy slater kicking the ball out of ropati's hands over the tryline. there was a good case for a penalty try or at least a penalty but instead it was ruled as a knock which was blatantly the wrong decision[/b]

Where do you get your"quite a number of calls"from??? yes NZ should have been given a Penalty try,so that was the only blatant decision I was aware of the referee missing, a forward pass,(which many people said wasn't) denied Australia a try,so you get some & you miss some....If the score had been close then maybe I could understand your "picky" attitude but the NZealanders did not have an icicle in hells chance of winnig that match.
[/b][/quote]

Have you actually read the posts? Where does anyone say that NZ actually had a chance of winning? All we are saying is that the ref gave the Aussies a hell of a lot of calls their way. As I said, it wouldn't have made a difference on the result, Australia were always going to win. So what is it you don't understand?

Australia look unbeatable on this performance, their flow was excellent. I hope the English have woken up after the PNG game as they will need to be at their very best to beat them! NZ have to regroup and get rid of Fien and bring on Issac Luke to hooker and tell Benji to wake up or you'll bench 'im! Hohaia can play at 6 and do a damn sight better job of it too!

NZ should have at least got a penalty for the Ropati-Slater incident. Billy should have been on report. They must stamp out leading two footed, you can't even do that in Football.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nat @ Oct 30 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
NZ should have at least got a penalty for the Ropati-Slater incident. Billy should have been on report. They must stamp out leading two footed, you can't even do that in Football.[/b]

He always does it. I remember him attempting it at least twice in the Grand Final, failing both times. He wasn't even warned about it then so what the f*** is going on here?

Hasn't he been warned in public about it? I think its tantamount to cowardice myself, sliding in feet first.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Oct 28 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
**** match but good were the hakas inc the maori v indigenous .....get on utube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?[/b]

It was something wasn't it? Here it is for anyone interested...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nk2Cwl_flZc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nk2Cwl_flZc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

that's absolutely brilliant!! lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Oct 30 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nat @ Oct 30 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NZ should have at least got a penalty for the Ropati-Slater incident. Billy should have been on report. They must stamp out leading two footed, you can't even do that in Football.[/b]

He always does it. I remember him attempting it at least twice in the Grand Final, failing both times. He wasn't even warned about it then so what the f*** is going on here?
[/b][/quote]

Well he's not allowed to do his sliding foot ala soccer styles any more otherwise he will face a severe penalty. Heard it on the news and on Crowd goes wild.

The failed one he did on the winger in the grand final was so close on connecting with the head aye.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Oct 29 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Oct 28 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
**** match but good were the hakas inc the maori v indigenous .....get on utube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?[/b]

It was something wasn't it? Here it is for anyone interested...

[/b][/quote]

absolutely brilliant!

Were the guys with the spears the referees?