• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Grand Final

What I want to know is why the LeRoux penalty for being offside whilst also the only defender, about 10m out was just a penalty not a penalty -try?

Ref shouting "leave it" at him as well.
What I want to know is why the LeRoux penalty for being offside whilst also the only defender, about 10m out was just a penalty not a penalty -its.

Yes! I thought exactly the same thing!

So after 2 semi finals and a final, only 3 points have separated all 3 games and none of those in the final. Couldn't ask for a better finish to the season or an advert for rugby. Can't wait to see who wins.

Wtf was that last line-out?
All they had to do was secure the ball and get it off the pitch - throw short and trundle it straight back into touch!

Congratulations Exeter, well deserved. A pretty inspirational rugby story.

Was lucky enough to go and see it live as well as stop by Sandy Park on the way home to see the players off the bus and snap a few pictures. The atmosphere was incredible, despite being surrounded by Wasps fans (who were all gracious in defeat and shook hands, a great attitude to rugby). Nowell made a couple of crap offload attempts but other than that has been sublime over the last 2/3 weeks, maybe it's just my Chiefs tinted glasses but I think he should be in that Lions 14 shirt for the tests. LCD's also really shown up and I think justified his place over Taylor in the England squad, his carrying and defence is just phenomenal. Interesting to see Slade come on at FB for both the semis and the final, hoping that this is an avenue that will be explored ore thoroughly next season.

Well done Chiefs!!!

Interesting to see Slade come on at FB for both the semis and the final, hoping that this is an avenue that will be explored ore thoroughly next season.

Yes - I thought that too. He really needs to nail down a position and Devoto is performing well enough at 12 to rule that out so 15 is a good option.

Latest posts