• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 17

I have sex daily....

No, wait... proofread it...

Dyslexia :(

(not really, but it was an awesome t-shirt i saw!).

Twelvetrees had so much potential I remember thinking he was going to be Tigers/England starting 12 for a long time when he first hit the scene. (If only he was willing to wait a season really).

Do you think he'd have reached his potential if he had stayed?

I can't help feeling it might have been worse as he'd have stayed in his comfort zone.

Do you think he'd have reached his potential if he had stayed?

I can't help feeling it might have been worse as he'd have stayed in his comfort zone.

I think so, his biggest problem to begin with at Glous was he was the biggest back and therefore tended to run it himself more often and he isn't a natural crash runner as he runs to upright.

Whereas at Tigers he was mainly a second playmaker with the likes of Manu and Goneva as crash runners.

He also never tried to force the pass as much as he does at Glous, I'm guessing becuase of Glous encouraged it more.

I think so, his biggest problem to begin with at Glous was he was the biggest back and therefore tended to run it himself more often and he isn't a natural crash runner as he runs to upright.

Whereas at Tigers he was mainly a second playmaker with the likes of Manu and Goneva as crash runners.

He also never tried to force the pass as much as he does at Glous, I'm guessing becuase of Glous encouraged it more.

Makes sense.

Tbh, I think he forces the pass because there's just no creativity in the back line so rather than create space, he has to try and make something happen.

Latest posts