• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 17/18 - Round 17

Anyone know why Cordero isn't playing for the Chiefs? He's not even in the bench.

Isiekwe (sp?) looking good to.

Hoping Sam Simmonds to come on have a stormer and put himself into contention for next week. Only when he went off injured against Wales did we start losing the break down ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the new laws meant that a penalty try has to also be a yellow card?

We all talk about Sam Simmonds in attack but damn his work rate is impressive, he is always involved in everything. May not be a jackler but is very strong in all other areas of defence.

LCD vs Hartley. Seriously how is hartly above LCD never mind geroge.

Finally big ask for joe simmonds today and he performed a MOTM performance. Fair play to the kid, glad he is coming through.

We all talk about Sam Simmonds in attack but damn his work rate is impressive, he is always involved in everything. May not be a jackler but is very strong in all other areas of defence.

LCD vs Hartley. Seriously how is hartly above LCD never mind geroge.

Finally big ask for joe simmonds today and he performed a MOTM performance. Fair play to the kid, glad he is coming through.

Given his size and height surely he's working on it. Perfect shape to be a strong jackler really.

Latest posts