• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 20

Youngs couldn't throw a party, and Hartley has outplayed Moore in the past. When we beat them handily in 2010 it was one of his best international caps. Youngs carrying is excellent for sure, but he needs to improve his set piece.

Do you even watch Hartley play?

Has Ward sorted out his throwing yet? I used to think him to be an even more extreme version of Youngs, better around the park, worse with his darts. But I haven't seen much of him this season?

I think he has some pretty serious muscular imbalances that fundamentally undermine his attempts to throw - he's got significantly restricted flexibility on one side of his body from what I can see.
When he throws he has to try and compensate for that.

Edit: Ward, that is...

Last edited:

Lol

youngs_1726002a.jpg

article-2331031-19FF6ABB000005DC-864_634x414.jpg

117674074_71_trophy_361818c.jpg

Youngs_3rd_1366_rdax_665x352.jpg

It's cute that you tried

Last edited:
Like Hartley wasn't in front of him for Lions tour until he swore at Barnes :lol:

Youngs does a good job from his rightful place, on the bench.

Hughes will add another potential ball carrier , and Wade best finisher in country. Should be in WC squad.

Anyone watching the Wasps game?

BTcamera work is all over the place, shaky cameras, coming in and out... It's making me feel sick.

Mullan is really underrated,
If Corbs keeps playing so poorly I'd be very happy to see Mullan overtake him.

Also Daly's long distance kicking is great. It's a shame he focused on 13 (which at the time seemed his way into the England squad) as I wouldn't want (or trust) him there for England, but with Brown's head knocks (and Foden's constant injuries) Daly c/should be in contention for the 15 shirt.

Youngs does a good job from his rightful place, on the bench.

Hughes will add another potential ball carrier , and Wade best finisher in country. Should be in WC squad.

England with Lancaster has only beaten a SH top 3 team once with Hartley starting.

Anyway I agree olyy about Mullan def pushing for corbs place on form ATM in 2 weeks time will be a good test against Cole.

Last edited:
Wade is such a great talent, got superb hands as well. Haskell blew that as well, took too long.

Corbs needs pushing, 3 bad games in a row now after coming back from injury well.

Feel like there is loads of English backs putting their hands up at the moment, will be interesting to see what SL does.

Last edited:
Don't understand why people show Daly the outside....

Still not convinced by him.

I'm not sure about Daly and Wade on a international level both need to be given a. Shot but I wouldn't be confident if they face Ireland, Aus, NZ and SA

Watson to 15 then we've got to give wade a go. God forbid Sl actually puts a winger on the wing. Watson and nowell aren't even playing there for there clubs

Youngs couldn't throw a party, and Hartley has outplayed Moore in the past. When we beat them handily in 2010 it was one of his best international caps. Youngs carrying is excellent for sure, but he needs to improve his set piece.
2010 is 5 years ago now, he's been distinctly average ever since...
Hughes, Wade and Daly are very skillful players

That's a poor decision.

He plays it but not in a negative mangers (I.e. not down).

Not arguing this any more, watch him all the time and know his class. SL agrees thankfully.

Never a fan of a yellow for that. Consistently of decision though I suppose.

Latest posts