• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Barbarians

B

Bullitt

Odd a question it sounds, does anyone know how to alter the Baa-baa's side squad?

I'm getting f***ied off playing using shitty players (like Barkley) all the time.

I dont think u can as far as i no you cant alter any of the "representative" teams

yeah i'd like to see this year's Baa Baa's team made up in the game. They would have a very high team rating with the likes of Spencer, Reihana, Shaw and Sailor in there.

Originally posted by cavan@Jun 1 2005, 03:12 AM
yeah i'd like to see this year's Baa Baa's team made up in the game. They would have a very high team rating with the likes of Spencer, Reihana, Shaw and Sailor in there.
yep....

except Shaw of course.

Eventually I think it would be a good idea to actually have the Barbarian players have their clubs socks on whilst playing. A long way off I know but it would still be cool
<

Originally posted by mef@Jun 8 2005, 08:20 AM
Eventually I think it would be a good idea to actually have the Barbarian players have their clubs socks on whilst playing. A long way off I know but it would still be cool
<
someones been watching american football
<

also, since rucking is now "illegal", when every player wears compulsary headgear, when they make there country team, they have to wear there s12's headgear...

but yeah na, socks in the clubs colour is a good idea.

Well, sambad, thats what the real Baabaas do. It's a tradition to wear their club socks in the Baabaas match.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jun 8 2005, 03:09 PM
Well, sambad, thats what the real Baabaas do. It's a tradition to wear their club socks in the Baabaas match.
ohh my bad

sorry all
<

No worries.....I guess.

Yeah no worries, just let me borrow money sometime, and I'll forget this whole ordeal.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jun 8 2005, 06:19 PM
No worries.....I guess.

Yeah no worries, just let me borrow money sometime, and I'll forget this whole ordeal.
haha! yeah me too
<

Latest posts