Battlefield 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by getofmeland, Aug 6, 2006.

1. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

The lads at work recommended i get it and start to play it currently I am crap at it...

I just wondered if anyone else plays it, and whether they could give me some tips..

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I used to play it all the time (I assume your on the PC)

Start off using the Assault model; it's an all rounder and has decent armour), and all I can recommend is practice like buggary.

Other methods of improving your rank are to become the gunner in a helicopter while using the mechanic model (as you'll automatically repair damage the craft picks up), or learn to use a buggy and steal bases regularly on the special forces kit (making use of the sniper/assult weapon and have plenty of sprint ability.)

Otherwise, the only advice I can give is practice like buggery. You'll need it.

4. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Cheers, I am on PC, I actually quite like it...

5. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I hav his game, its pretty cool, ive only ever played offline though, that was enough for me, I cant imagine how would be online though!

6. jinxed_nz

jinxed_nz Guest

How can you play offline? Its soooo much better online, its quite ristricting online and not that fun. It was my best game for 05 easily. I dont now how good the new battlefield will do but we will see.

7. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I dont hv a high speed connection so i hav no choice. Like i said though, i dont know any better, so its all good.

8. umosay

umosay Guest

Used to play quite a bit - got up to about 10,000 odd rank points or so from memory.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!