• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Beach rugby

R

robinweide

I've just had my first tournement beach rugby :D
Great fun in the sun!!!
now, I'm going to Ameland (one of the islands)..
curious to see, if anybody else is going, sindce there are team from england, france etc....

Yeah I played and had fun with some Samoan boys when I was in the island. It was cool. I put in a couple of hits :D ...before the rain started pouring :toss:

its just a big **** up isnt it? beach rugby i mean. well all rugby really lol

Well, living just across the road from a beach... I obviously played rugby on the beach.. :p But haven't really done any beach tournament... what's it like robin?

sandy ;)
no, it is fun.

advantage: sun, sea, beer, rugby, bikini's
disadvantage: sand makes you tired, the next day you'll find sand everywhere ;)

bikini's[/b]

:blink:

samoa1.jpg

+

Bikini...

=

:eek:

beach rugby is cool
very hard to play though
people can easily sidestep you
then u jst keg them

I played beach rugby for the team I played with in Germany.

Great fun and a very different discipline to any other form of rugby - also varies dramatically on the weather and the type of sand so you really need to adjust tactics accordingly.

That said, the real highlight is that all the teams camped at the venues and brought women to the big parties at the end of the tournament...

Great fun and a very different discipline to any other form of rugby - also varies dramatically on the weather and the type of sand so you really need to adjust tactics accordingly.

That said, the real highlight is that all the teams camped at the venues and brought women to the big parties at the end of the tournament...
[/b]

last saturday's tournement, there was a team from Koln...
do u know them?
very cute female scrumhalf ;)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

last saturday's tournement, there was a team from Koln...
do u know them?
very cute female scrumhalf ;)
[/b][/quote]

Could well have played against them at some stage... and maybe with her... ;)

reminds me of one of the touch games we had... there was this team filled with hot gals, n I had "mistakenly" touched one of them on her front bumper once too many, without any complaints from her...

haha its hard to get people who side step u and its also damn hard to sidestep becos its sand! this ameland thing is it touch?

haha its hard to get people who side step u and its also damn hard to sidestep becos its sand! this ameland thing is it touch?
[/b]

nope.... full-on hard rugby ;)
nice with all the sand in your every nook and cranny ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

nope.... full-on hard rugby ;)
nice with all the sand in your every nook and cranny ;)
[/b][/quote]

Yip hard smashin' and crashin' and......splashin' in the water too. :p

Speaking of beach rugby, think Eurosport 2 are going to show some during the summer. Think it was this month, seen some ads on tv.

Latest posts