• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Benny's Downloads. Kits, Balls, and More!

If anyone can edit the tournament fixture for a 4 team tournament (the Rugby Championship), i'd gladly provide graphics sets, kits, balls, and what not for it.

Cheers for the support so far guys :)

bennyt23 is it possible you can do the 2012 super rugby kits plus the 2012 springboks jersey please

Hi Benny

As far as I know you cannot edit existing tournaments in terms of number of teams involved, you can only edit the in-game graphics and the match schedules and team line-ups. But I am sure there is a couple of guys on the forum that would not mind the new kits and such.

@ Enjay,

Yeah I thought that would be case unfortunately. I'm having a few issues with .fsh files being corrupted somehow and am still trying to sort it. But i'll try to keep releasing various stuff once I sort that out.

I've been thinking about changing the teams and schedules in the 10 Nations so that it reflects a years rugby with the new 4N tournament, (minus the 6N) June tests, 4N and November tests. You can't change the number of fixtures (45) but you can reorganise the weeks.

16 for June (4 weeks of 4 tests each: AR,SA,AU,NZ hosting NH teams)
12 for the 4N
1 Bledisoe
16 for November (4 weeks of 4 tests each in Europe, arranged in any way - perhaps one of the SH teams playing a Grand Slam, one playing 2 tests against France, AR playing 2 in Italy etc)

If i can make up a schedule I'll post it

good work benny!have you made argentina (kit,minikit)already?that would be great

great kit & ball man!it only left to do south africa new canterbury kit and the rugby championship's teams are updated!

currently working on scotland, but the kit template for south africa is similar so once i finish scotland it shouldn't be too hard to do the sa kit from then

bennyt23 you realise that all the six nation kits have aleady been made so you are wasting your time making the scotland kits its in the Minipack VI Nations forum, so please make the south africa kit first.

bennyt23 can you Please hurry up in making the south african jersey because i want you please to make the 2012 super 15 jerseys and ball thanks

Latest posts