Best Match Day Pubs...?

away day travel

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Hi Guys,

I am compiling a new fans guide for the coming season and am after real fans views of which are the best pubs on match days for both home fans & visiting supporters.

Which are the "main pubs" for home fans around the ground..?

Can you let me know the best 5 or so around the ground please and any local establishments that particularly cater for and welcome visiting supporters - pubs, restaurants, parking facilities attractions etc.

Also, any suggestions of pubs that you have visited at other away grounds which are good for away supporters on match days would be great.

Many thanks

Rob

Surely in rugby there are no "home" and "away" pubs?
We all share and all get on.

Best pub I have found is Teague's Bar at Gloucester.
Proper rugby pub......and I don't even support Gloucester!

I'm guessing you mean world wide, and not that a ton of ppl are going there, but British expats opened up "the Rugby Club" in Doha some decades ago or so...I saw Scotts, Irishmen, even Welshmen and of course a ton of fat English fellows there during my time in the country. The local team plays there, there's a huge field; there's cheap beer, it's a fairly archaic setting but it's got TV's, and you can watch 6N games there. You needed to either know someone from there and pay for entrance, or just get a yearly sub.

Latest posts