• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best movie scenes

when rocky beats apollo creed in rocky 2, of course.. best movie scene of all the lands

Kill Bill are up there in the most highly overated films of all time, the acting sucks, the action scenes are lamer than the one's in the Matrix sequels and there is no plot.

Although at least RC sat through the whole of the first one, I flicked over after half an hour and from memory watched Home Improvement repeats instead.

sorry i would have to be wild things. denise richards/neve campbell mmm enough said? i think so.

Kill Bill are up there in the most highly overated films of all time, the acting sucks, the action scenes are lamer than the one's in the Matrix sequels and there is no plot.

Although at least RC sat through the whole of the first one, I flicked over after half an hour and from memory watched Home Improvement repeats instead.
[/b]

Oh yes, total agreement. It's a complete and utter victory for style over substance!

[/b]

:lol:

Legend!

Gotta agree with RC, Kill Bill is terrible. It's over the top nonsense. I seen the fighting & that was enough.

The " LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER" Scene was pretty funny.
The start of Halloween was pretty scary because you were looking through the eyes of the killer and it turns out from the start the killer was a kid. But he grows into a 21 year old Phsyco hahahahahaha

Starting sequence in American Werewolf in London from the pub to the moors....madness - still terrifies the crap out of me.

Last scene in Se7en was pretty sweet too.

And 'gun sculpting' scene in anchorman - priceless!

The scene that impressed me from the first time I watched it, is from the movie "Millers Crossing".
I found it again on stage 6(RIP). Downloadlink: Danny Boy
I hope the link works for you, the scene is worth it.

'Sanka you dead?' -- 'Yeah Mon'

you just have to love cool runnings

or 'do not let them make another yard... make them remember the night they plaed the ***ans'

Disney's take on american football/racism - Remember the ***ans

For me it's got to be the scene in Godfather Part 1 where Michael Corleone gets the gun in the toilet and then comes out shoots the policeman and Virgil Sollazo.

Great scene. The last scene of the final Sopranos episode pays tribute to it.

Form "The Departed" one of my very favourite movies!!! Sublime acting by dicaprio and damon, i found this to be a truly shocking and surprising end to the movie. Warning: if you havent seen the movie, do not watch this!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKP-p3D6ykg

Also, the music by the relatively unknown band "the dropkick murphy's" with "shipping out to boston" is absolutely superb

The scene between Bill Murray and Scarlett Johanson in Lost in Translation where they're lying on the bed together trying to work out where their lives are headed. Always gives me shivers

Carrying the bobsleigh down the last few metres of the track in Cool Runnings is pretty great. Also love the end of The Last Samurai after Katsumoto commits harikari and realises that all the cherry blossoms are perfect, after spending his whole life trying to find the perfect one.

The bank job in Heat. Watch it on a set with great audio. No music, but great effects. Best heist scene ever.

Latest posts