• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best place to order from in the UK

play.com or amazon.co.uk

recently I've been preferring amazon ... play have managed to delay a few of my orders for a couple of days (up to a week sometimes) and I'd gladly pay a pound or two extra to get the game on time

(quite often the 2 of them can have a game delivered to you a day or two in advance of the actual release... but I've not expereinced this with any EA Games/EA Sports ***les - perhaps they are a little stricter with their release schedule?)

both sets of prices are competitive and beat the pants of shops like GAME etc

I am not just yet, my mate is quite new to ordering online he wanted to know. I will play the demo, I might order it then

Jeez this is actually quite funny. Sean43, were you taking the **** after all?

Gameplay.co.uk is really reliable at getting you the game either the day of release or a day or two before

Choicesdirect seems to be the cheapest option, with both ps2 and xbox versions for £27-99, with free p&p. Only ordered from them once before, and got it within 3 days, altohugh it wasn't a pre-order.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 25 2005, 01:44 PM
Jeez this is actually quite funny. Sean43, were you taking the **** after all?
Not entirely but when I posted about the replays and tackles I was really nitpicking. I hope for this game to be really good and enjoyable and having just seen the 2nd half of the Baa Baa's I think I will enjoy it on 'Multiplayer'

However the single player from what I have heard may not be very good due to the difficulty on hard etc

I will wait till monday to decide if I really do want it

I've placed my order with Gameplay - never had any problems with them before.

Latest posts