Best place to order from in the UK

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by sean43, Feb 24, 2005.

1. sean43

sean43 Guest

What online store is best to order Rugby 2005, that are reliable and fast

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

play.com or amazon.co.uk

recently I've been preferring amazon ... play have managed to delay a few of my orders for a couple of days (up to a week sometimes) and I'd gladly pay a pound or two extra to get the game on time

(quite often the 2 of them can have a game delivered to you a day or two in advance of the actual release... but I've not expereinced this with any EA Games/EA Sports titles - perhaps they are a little stricter with their release schedule?)

both sets of prices are competitive and beat the pants of shops like GAME etc

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I thought you wern't gonna get it because it's crap?

5. sean43

sean43 Guest

I am not just yet, my mate is quite new to ordering online he wanted to know. I will play the demo, I might order it then

6. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Jeez this is actually quite funny. Sean43, were you taking the **** after all?

7. Boy

Boy Guest

Gameplay.co.uk is really reliable at getting you the game either the day of release or a day or two before

8. robbinho

robbinho Guest

Choicesdirect seems to be the cheapest option, with both ps2 and xbox versions for £27-99, with free p&p. Only ordered from them once before, and got it within 3 days, altohugh it wasn't a pre-order.

9. sean43

sean43 Guest

Not entirely but when I posted about the replays and tackles I was really nitpicking. I hope for this game to be really good and enjoyable and having just seen the 2nd half of the Baa Baa's I think I will enjoy it on 'Multiplayer'

However the single player from what I have heard may not be very good due to the difficulty on hard etc

I will wait till monday to decide if I really do want it

10. Rothrich

Rothrich Guest

I've placed my order with Gameplay - never had any problems with them before.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!