• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In my already modded rugby 08 in the world cup only low teams like Canada nambia reaches the quarter finals instead of south Africa NZ etc

quadecooper1

Academy Player
IIn my already modded rugby 08 in the world cup only low teams like Canada nambia reaches the quarter finals instead of south Africa NZ etc .HOW CAN I FIX THIS HELP PLEASEšŸ™

Try searching the forum first, its been answered many times

But use that editor, edit the teams performance, the best performing teams should be set to 1. The weakest teams should be set to 4 or 5.

Edit: Nvm, I saw you replied in that forum.

Try searching the forum first, its been answered many times

But use that editor, edit the teams performance, the best performing teams should be set to 1. The weakest teams should be set to 4 or 5.

Edit: Nvm, I saw you replied in that forum.
Thanks bro

Same thing happened to me but found out that if when installing the mod you dont copy the "World League" files the Team Performance from the International teams doesnt change

Same thing happened to me but found out that if when installing the mod you dont copy the "World League" files the Team Performance from the International teams doesnt change
But when you do that it fixes it but the old roster will come back though what did u do? Help šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
But when you do that it fixes it but the old roster will come back though what did u do? Help šŸ˜‚
Thats the thing with moding, errors are never the same in every case.

The Old roster didnt comeback for me, the new XVs stayed the same for me.

Anyway, the game kept crashing everytime I was in the middle of a match so I decided to play with the original roster. I thought I would be able to play without crashes but it keeps closing every now and then šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Latest posts