• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best Tries

S

Springbokfan

I reckon it was the movie SHARKS vs BULLS

Best trie? Brent Russel from set play to score in the corner.

Whats ur opinions?

Barbarians v PI's. PI's run a try in from a drop out, un touched in the end wasn't it?

Springbok PM me your e-mail addy and i will send it to you .

I have it still on my pc

Not to worry bull, the game itself wasn't that great. True the russel try was good(blistering pace), also i think it was nico breedt running from bull ten meter line to score. But as I say the match itself was crappy. No offence to lox, but I think he was still mastering the game a bit. The Baabaas v PI game is alot more entertaining to watch, what with all those big hits and grubbers etc...

Have you downloaded the follow the ball clip from ea yet?

Lol im busy dammit. The one thing i liked about the SHARKS VS BULLS video is that the style of rugby played is alot like SA rugby. Hard working forwards a little bit of flair from the backs and ofcoarse not alot of kicking.

Its true that Lox was still mastering the game but hey it was very entertaining for me .

1 thing that caught my eye was that the Sharks did not kick the ball into touch when the timer showed 80 minutes the went for the 4th try wich means that they are playing for that extra bonus point.

And that my dear friends is priceless.

The best trie for me was the Brent Russel one...The way he trie and the space was created was brilliant! This was one of the many things missing in rugby 2004!

The trie from the 22 kickoff was also fantastic! I love the fact that the AI seems to hammer on mistakes the user makes this time.

My Vote to Brent!
Fantastic trie!!!!

<

Originally posted by Springbokfan@Feb 24 2005, 09:32 PM
1 thing that caught my eye was that the Sharks did not kick the ball into touch when the timer showed 80 minutes the went for the 4th try wich means that they are playing for that extra bonus point.

I don't know about that. In the PI's v Baabaa's video, they don't kick for touch after 80 minutes either.

Now, the PI's are ahead by more than 2 scores, so if EA/HB programmed the AI to play-it-out when they're ahead by that much (as were the Sharks) then that is incredible.

We'll have to see what happens if the AI is up by 1 point after 80 -- if they don't kick it out, it'll kind of be a let down.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 25 2005, 06:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 25 2005, 06:10 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Springbokfan
@Feb 24 2005, 09:32 PM

I don't know about that. In the PI's v Baabaa's video, they don't kick for touch after 80 minutes either.

Now, the PI's are ahead by more than 2 scores, so if EA/HB programmed the AI to play-it-out when they're ahead by that much (as were the Sharks) then that is incredible.

We'll have to see what happens if the AI is up by 1 point after 80 -- if they don't kick it out, it'll kind of be a let down. [/b]
Thats the way it looks like (I hope) it as been programmed........

If it is a super 12 side with an unassailable lead, and with three tries, they go for the fourth try.........

Any side with an unassailable lead, the AI goes for a try in order to "rub it in" some more.

As for best try, has to be the sharks one already mentioned, however I also like the Barbarians one because of the last ditch tackle that initially denies the try, and then the barge over after a tussel with the defender one off from the ruck - looked so realistic......

Latest posts