Offload frequency 30-40%
Pass success rate 70-80%
Break tackle ability10%
Tackle ability 10%
Ruck tackle bonus 0%
Attacking urgency 100%
Defending urgency 100%

Gameplay:
Use quick bind then heavy bind and start this before the bind options appear when in tackle.
Do not sprint when tackled, you can use sprint when you start the bind
Avoid being tackled backwards, being grappled, being hit by a dominant tackle and away from your other team mates
Avoid being tackled while doing a bad fend or side step, a pass that the player doesn't action or a kick

Team tactics:
Always have high ruck commitment
Try and have players deep due to quickness of defense off the line

Player stats:
Speed - The rucks are difficult to win/defend when players are too slow and when they're too fast. Try with the following:
Props: 25-30
Hookers: 30-35
Locks: 35-42
Flankers/n8: 42-50
9: 48-54
Fly: 52-58
CT: 58-66
WG: 68-72
FB: 64-70

By giving yourself and the CPU more time to react, it can really show off players individual skills and it allows for structured attacks from both sides...

Work in progress. Please tell me your thoughts if this helps or doesn't or what could be additionally modified for greater gameplayer.

Cheers,
Chris

I think I might be onto something...

Sliders:
Injury 0-10%
High tackle 0-10%
Interception 10%
Offload chance 60%
Offload frequency 30-40%
Pass success rate 70-80%
Break tackle ability10%
Tackle ability 10%
Ruck tackle bonus 0%
Attacking urgency 100%
Defending urgency 100%

Gameplay:
Use quick bind then heavy bind and start this before the bind options appear when in tackle.
Do not sprint when tackled, you can use sprint when you start the bind
Avoid being tackled backwards, being grappled, being hit by a dominant tackle and away from your other team mates
Avoid being tackled while doing a bad fend or side step, a pass that the player doesn't action or a kick

Team tactics:
Always have high ruck commitment
Try and have players deep due to quickness of defense off the line

Player stats:
Speed - The rucks are difficult to win/defend when players are too slow and when they're too fast. Try with the following:
Props: 25-30
Hookers: 30-35
Locks: 35-42
Flankers/n8: 42-50
9: 48-54
Fly: 52-58
CT: 58-66
WG: 68-72
FB: 64-70

By giving yourself and the CPU more time to react, it can really show off players individual skills and it allows for structured attacks from both sides...

Work in progress. Please tell me your thoughts if this helps or doesn't or what could be additionally modified for greater gameplayer.

Cheers,
Chris
how do u change all the player stats?

saw someone else mention slowing everybody down made a significant and more realistic difference.

i couldnt get the global editor by franz to work. all the hex and number config for his thing is way over my head. for the numbers you mention at the end of your post are you using the global editor tool by franz?

Last edited:

Latest posts