• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biarritz v Gloucester

Bloody hell, well after flopping against Wasps when they had the group there for the taking with interest...can't say that they can complain about how brutal the HEC can be..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 23 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bloody hell, well after flopping against Wasps when they had the group there for the taking with interest...can't say that they can complain about how brutal the HEC can be..[/b]

well they're talking through their hole cause as it stands we're ahead of Wasps so it would be Wasps spot that Biarritz take not Leinster's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 23 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
so according to Sky 5 tries and 5 matchpoints to nil and that apparently gives Biarritz a runner up spot ahead of Leinster, work that one out :unsure: :huh:[/b]
:eek:

And yet again Gloucester is handing out tries....

It seems Cipriani has lost his monopoly on charge-downs.

Aaaaand...Willie Walker explains to the world why he'll never be an All Black fly half...

I would have thought being second choice at a premiership club was proof enough.

We're seeing now exactly why Gloucester will never, never in their present form be a big club of Europe. They simply cannot hack the big occassions.

Their objective is to build slowly and eventually get a four try bonus point victory. Instead, they're desperately trying to win, period. They just seem to set themselves up but then let the pressure off by falling alseep or by simply being incredibly lax where they have to be tight and clinical.

that's quality play from Balshaw there, yet again proving his international class. :lol:

I think it was always going to be an ask for them to keep up the standard of the first half.

At this rate, with morale at Kingsholm this low with their players misfiring this badly...would any Union want their players in their squads right now?

And I'm looking at Cooper, Strokosh, Narraway, Sinbad and Smith there..

All the errors are making my eyes bleed. It's almost like the second half is a different match from the first one. Barkley is showing why he's not being picked for England.

Latest posts