Biarritz v Northampton - HEC ¼ Final

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
83.gif
Biarritz Olympique v Northampton Saints
9.gif
</div>

Northampton will travel to Biarritz hoping that they can leave their league form behind them. Perhaps with the pressure of the relegation threat gone for one week they can raise their game and provide an upset in San Sebastien. Although the odds will be stacked against them as Biarritz have enjoyed several big wins at the Anoeta.

Biarritz will be looking for a hat trick of victories and in all honesty they should achieve that if the 2 games they've already played are anything to go by.

I honestly reckon the Saints can edge a win here , Biarritz have hardly looked impressive in the pool stage of the competition , both at the Stadia plaplaplaplapla frenchword pla or at the gardens. And afterall Saints tend to win games which are not important and seeing as the HC really isnt our priority at the moment i can see us winning this game.

I hope we do as i got some good odds from Ladbrokes for Saints to win the HC and get relegated in the same season :D

I honestly reckon the Saints can edge a win here , Biarritz have hardly looked impressive in the pool stage of the competition , both at the Stadia plaplaplaplapla frenchword pla or at the gardens. And afterall Saints tend to win games which are not important and seeing as the HC really isnt our priority at the moment i can see us winning this game.

I hope we do as i got some good odds from Ladbrokes for Saints to win the HC and get relegated in the same season :D
[/b]

A tenuous connection in that he is the Patron saint of FISH, not Saints. However, Northampton are fishing for a win, and may land a big fish........so, ok then.......

Interesting that there's no deadball line painted in the San Sebastian. Or a score area for that matter.

Beer'n'Chips lead 3 - 0 at halftime. Half because the Saints have really fronted up and taken the game to them, but also half because the Basqumen simply havn't been able to put it through their hands.

Not the most entertaing games when it comes to eye candy, but my god there are some big hits going in; There'll be some sore bodies tomorrow.

Coming up to the last 15 with Northampton leading 7-6... How the hell did that happen!!! :D :D :D

I'm kinda embarressed after predicting a 50 points difference in Biarritz' favor :eek: :mellow:

What a shitty game! The least crappy side won. The WASP can already prepare the final.

Never in doubt. :D

Shame the semi is in Coventry, it's a dump, but be there I shall!

Just to add, sing it with me Mite:

One Robbie Kydd!
There's only one Robbie Ky-idd!
One Robbie Ky-idd!
There's only one Robbie Kydd!

;)

Just to add, sing it with me Mite:

One Robbie Kydd!
There's only one Robbie Ky-idd!
One Robbie Ky-idd!
There's only one Robbie Kydd!

;) [/b]

Bugger off! :p

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaa .... :blink:

Spenser is a genius - Frank, that is.

Saints may keep the score low against Wasps, but can't see them breaking the defence. But good luck!

And there may be a solution to the HEC crisis - just rename it the Anglo-Welsh Cup.

well given how shite Wasps' away form has been it'll hardly be a surprise if they lose at Coventry.

What must the odds be on Northampton winning the entire thing...

If they do get to the final, they could face Leicester, which would be the equivalent of Liverpool vs Man United in the Champions League

Fantastic!!!

Latest posts