• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big Ewis has been permanently banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we do. It's funny watching some sock puppets run around.

Too bad, added quite a bit of humour usually. But as others have said, fair is fair, rules are rules, and warnings have to be backed up.

I nominate @ImScotty as his replacement in buffoonery

Last edited by a moderator:
terrorists supposedly attack a publisher`s office , killing the employees, because they had "offended" islam
a major question of the right to free speech
a frenchman , who lives in the middle east ?, lets off some steam, and displays his dislike of a book, on an internet forum
no one should have been offended by what he said, if they were, tough, everyone has the right to their views, it works both ways
to ban the bloke is just pathetic
to agree to the ban , is being a limp wristed ....
perhaps the intelligent and civilised way to do things is to engage the person in dialogue, perhaps discover a little bit behind their thinking, and then perhaps even have the chance to exchange ideas, and perhaps then , everyone benefits from sharing thoughts
alternatively, one can immaturely shun the person, further push that person into their shell, perhaps that person becomes even more fanatical in their thinking , and then who knows....

terrorists supposedly attack a publisher`s office , killing the employees, because they had "offended" islam
a frenchman , who lives in the middle east ?, lets off some steam, and displays his dislike of a book, on an internet forum
no one should have been offended by what he said, if they were, tough, everyone has the right to their views, it works both ways
perhaps the intelligent and civilised way to do things is to engage the person in dialogue, perhaps discover a little bit behind their thinking, and then perhaps even have the chance to exchange ideas, and perhaps then , everyone benefits from sharing thoughts
alternatively, one can immaturely shun the person, further push that person into their shell, perhaps that person becomes even more fanatical in their thinking , and then who knows....

This forum isn't a democracy. Nor does it have rules about protecting free speech. If you don't like it you're free to go elsewhere.

Mods are gods.

One would assume the mods did in fact take that into account. Regardless, this is a rugby forum. There are other places for discussion of such things. It's not anybody's "right" to post here. If management decide you're gone, that's up to them.

lol, its always an irish bog wonk , priest gobbling **** who pipes up first

lol, its always an irish bog wonk , priest gobbling **** who pipes up first

lIYvYNo.jpg

Actually no, on here you don't have the right to free speech and yes you can be silenced. This is a private forum (public can use it but ownership and control rests with certain individuals) and as such they are free to lay down the rule and enforce them as they see fit. If there are rules against saying certain things then you must obey them or be forced to leave. It sounds like Ewis had plenty of warning and ignored it, in which case the outcome was to be expected. There is no case for dialogue, the rules are the rules and if you wish to be on the fourm, you obey them.

This forum isn't a democracy. Nor does it have rules about protecting free speech. If you don't like it you're free to go elsewhere.

Mods are gods.

You miss it, you know you do.

Please guys, enough random debate here. We don't want to have to ban anybody if we can avoid it. We do our best to keep things on track and if things get out of line, we bring it to the attention of the user before it becomes an issue. Please PM myself or any other staff member if you have any comments or concerns. Thanks!

Well I for one am happy he is gone.

Most of you know that myself and Big Ewis/I Ambiguous/Yoe91 didn't sit around the same campfire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Well I for one am happy he is gone.

Most of you know that myself and Big Ewis/I Ambiguous/Yoe91 didn't sit around the same campfire.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Did you not read the post right ahead of yours? This isn't for comments of I am glad/I am sad.

We HATE banning people here but you can only tell someone so many times that they need to stop doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts