• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big heads

This is incorrect. I have created players and they still do have a larger than normal noggin.

yeah they are bigger.
i made me and i had a massive bonce.

it was fine tho cos so is mine

So when you drop the shoulder with a created player, does the head get in the way ? :D

The create a player is unchanged and its crap, unacceptable really, shipping a broken create a player feature 2 years in a row.

I thought someone mentioned you could choose height and weight this time around, is this not the case?

I created Jonah, and he dosent hav a big head. He looks pretty cool. I just used a default face (the one with no hair) I made him the maximum possible weight and 6 feet 8 inches. Urealistic i know, but he stands out o the field just like the big man, I made him a tackle breaker, and therers nothing like watching him roll the full back and score. Although he runs out of puff real quick, does anyone know why this occurs? Is thewre an attribute that effects this?

From what I've seen, you can set the actual height and weight of the player (think this removes the need for the 4 diff body types?)

The problem on the PS2 version from 05, where the players nose warps into a halloween prosthetic also seems to have been removed

Heads are still too big tho, and the same crappy collection of face and hair types still exist

The headgear options have increased this year, aswell as offering diff boot types too

Still can't enter a players name of any great length tho, which is a pile of balls(its just a f**kin' string!!!)
And the stamina stat (invisible) still exists and is always set far too low for a created-player

...well this is what I've experienced so far, tho I may be dellusional?!?!?

yeah that stamina thing sucked, but if you raised the unknown stat 6 with lazy chestnuts player editor for rugby 2005 that fixed it up sweet as, also let you input longer names (FANTASTIC!)

Bring on the 06 version lazy

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 18 2006, 12:49 PM
I created Jonah, and he dosent hav a big head. He looks pretty cool. I just used a default face (the one with no hair) I made him the maximum possible weight and 6 feet 8 inches. Urealistic i know, but he stands out o the field just like the big man, I made him a tackle breaker, and therers nothing like watching him roll the full back and score. Although he runs out of puff real quick, does anyone know why this occurs? Is thewre an attribute that effects this?
Maybe he's slow because you've got him so heavy - do they have muscle/fat options??

Latest posts