• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Biggest Bullshitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">Right the nominations are in so let the voting begin.

Who is the biggest bullshitter on TRF?

Self Votes will be null and void

Discuss Below
</div>

Chiro.

Nothing worse than losing an argument and then running away.

I voted for yourself too!! Yay Prestwick!!
(That's for calling me a midget, and if I had an emoticon for it, I'd add one that's sticking out it's tongue XD)

Wait, I found it! :bleh!:

I voted for yourself too!! Yay Prestwick!!
(That's for calling me a midget, and if I had an emoticon for it, I'd add one that's sticking out it's tongue XD) [/b]
Prestwick has an emoticon that's sticking out his arse - you two should meet. I'm sure you're much bigger than he is.

Shtove meanwhile has an emoticon which consists of a European Bearaucrat reading "modern free market economics for dummies".

Shtove meanwhile has an emoticon which consists of a European Bearaucrat reading "modern free market economics for dummies". [/b]
Fez head. (Term of abuse this weekend - but will replace the Red Cross as a symbol for all the sick and dying.)

Careful, don't want to become a munster now, do we? (the real term of abuse).

I voted for Prestwick

As brilliant as he is in other areas, he can bullshit himself out of tight situation with the best of them.
Crafty motherf***er

Neck and neck with Danny and Prestwick, i went for the former...just:p

I'm honestly surprised Chiro didn't win this.

Seriously, you guys don't know what you missed, go search back for some of his..er...posts.

SH members still stick up for him...somehow...

I think I came too late or didn't frequent the forums enough back in the day to see Chiro's posts....every day it feels like I am missing a certain something in life. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts