• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blender Script for Rugby Challenge

hattinghmarius

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Can I ask any programmers to maybe assist us in writing a script for blender for RC3 so we can build 3d head models for the faces to take the modding next level.

There has been scripts for Fifa 15 and 16 in the past but non for rugby challenge.

I would personally pay for this as I enjoy modding and would love this option.

Regards

hi
i have seen a program that open pssg 3d model but need to pay and not user friendly for rugby challenge i tried to open models on rc3 it worked but when you want to change to 3ds it will popup vertex error . but if you want to convert to obj it is ok :p:p:p:p

it is trial version for free
link : http://sim-garage.co.uk

Can I ask any programmers to maybe assist us in writing a script for blender for RC3 so we can build 3d head models for the faces to take the modding next level.

There has been scripts for Fifa 15 and 16 in the past but non for rugby challenge.

I would personally pay for this as I enjoy modding and would love this option.

Regards
hi
i have seen a program that open pssg 3d model but need to pay and not user friendly for rugby challenge i tried to open models on rc3 it worked but when you want to change to 3ds it will popup vertex error . but if you want to convert to obj it is ok :p:p:p:p

it is trial version for free
link : http://sim-garage.co.uk

Where are the head models located though

You need to parse the .pssg file first. I have tried to do this with 3dsimEd but can't get the edited 3ds file back into pssg without crashing the game. I have 3ds files of stadiums if you fancy trying your luck. Mostly fifa world cup 2010 stadiums and a few European stadiums. Even tried getting in touch with Wicked witch but they don't care much for modders.

You need to parse the .pssg file first. I have tried to do this with 3dsimEd but can't get the edited 3ds file back into pssg without crashing the game. I have 3ds files of stadiums if you fancy trying your luck. Mostly fifa world cup 2010 stadiums and a few European stadiums. Even tried getting in touch with Wicked witch but they don't care much for modders.
thanks i appreciate the feedback but have decided to give up on that idea its not worth it

Latest posts