• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blues v Reds

yo mimic..depends on where ya from..ive got cousins who are crips..im not into the "gang" thing

but i look at it this way...look at the samoan flag..and what colours do you see?...there is no point in me holding one colour when our natural flag holds both

judging by that tongue...you are maori???...lol

But Chiro you support Queensland lol!

You also don't have the AB's as one of your teams......England perhaps ha!

I am similar to you in that list except I have the Crusaders as my main team...then those bloody useless Chiefs.

Actually........Counties Manukau, Waikato, Chiefs, Crusaders, Agen, All Blacks, Samoa, Warriors, Kiwis, Queensland are my favourite sporting teams.

Sporting individual heroes at the moment......Ray Sefo, David Tua, Shane Cameron, Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Tiger Woods.

Anyway back on topic.......the Blues haven't even hit their true straps yet.....wait till their game plan really gets going. Then wait till Mealamu and co are integrated back into the team. The Blues look strong at the moment but I think Nucifora has not yet fully developed them to their potential.....at the moment we are seeing a lot of good individual ability.

The Reds are deads. Eddie Jones is showing why he got dropped as the Wallaby coach.

Well I have only two things to say about that GG...
The Chiefs may not be winning but don't think they're that useless... the haven't been 'humped' as yet... f&*king Hababanana... I'm still going to support them, admittedly they are losing but not by much. Just wait till Sivi, Mills and Byrotool get back into the action.

The Reds I don't think are that useless either, they have a few problems with injuries that can't be over looked... and looking at how they are trying to play the game I'll give them a lot more credit than the Brumbies who don' look like they don't have a game plan, couldn't find one and look like they don't know what one is.
Eddie Jones though... have to agree on that.
BUT the Reds do have Johannson and he's my current favourite... beautiful tackle on Mortlock last game - right round his ears... go you good thing.

F**king Western Force
[/b]

and what the f**k has that got to do with this thread. :angry:

Anyway, good win for the Blues. Sad sight seeing Tuitavake hobbled out butwe still have more firepower in our squad.

Latest posts