• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blues vs Force

J

Juggernaut

Ah!!! an afternoon game B)

BLUES:
15. Ben Atiga, 14. Anthony Tuitavake, 13. Isaia Toeava, 12. Benson Stanley, 11. Joe Rokocoko, 10. Nick Evans, 9. Danny Lee, 8. Nick Williams, 7. Justin Collins, 6. Jerome Kaino, 5. Troy Flavell [C], 4. Anthony Boric, 3. John Afoa, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Tony Woodcock
Reserves: 16. Tom McCartney, 17. Nick White, 18. Kurtis Haiu, 19. Onosai Tololima-Auva'a, 20. Taniela Moa, 21. Rudi Wulf, 22. George Pisi

Force:
15 Cameron Shepherd, 14 Scott Staniforth, 13 Ryan Cross, 12 Lachlan MacKay, 11 Drew Mitchell, 10 Matt Giteau (vc), 9 James Stannard, 8 Richard Brown, 7 David Pocock, 6 Scott Fava, 5 Nathan Sharpe ©, 4 Tom Hockings, 3 AJ Whalley, 2 Tai McIsaac, 1 Troy Takiari
Replacements: 16 Luke Holmes, 17 Pek Cowan, 18 Sam Wykes, 19 Tamaiti Horua, 20 Chris O'Young, 21 Scott Daruda, 22 Nick Cummins

WTF!!! Boric is given a start..in the only change to the Blues while the Farce has made 2 changes in Takiari & Stannard.

Will be a very close game given the Force's away record. They were unlucky to lose last week.

BLUES by 10.

Will be a very close game given the Force's away record. They were unlucky to lose last week.

BLUES by 10.
[/b]
By our away record you mean our South African record, we have never won in New Zealand and were absolutely drilled last season...You say a very close one yet say the Blues will win by 10? That ain't too close my friend...

As for the game itself, I think the Blues will beat the Force, probably by at least a converted try...but after already facing the top teams after this match the Force will go on a run of unbeaten games all the way to the final :p

I'm trying to sound positive for most Force fans here...you're not helping.

Mind you, I still think the Force will make the semi-finals ahead of the Canes..

I'm trying to sound positive for most Force fans here...you're not helping.

Mind you, I still think the Force will make the semi-finals ahead of the Canes..
[/b]
Don't think I am conceding defeat just yet...just being realistic, plus it will make it all the sweeter when the Force knock those cheating Blues off! :p

force came very close to beating the crusaders last week and the blues lost - so im picking a close one too.

force came very close to beating the crusaders last week and the blues lost - so im picking a close one too. [/b]

Ah but without taking anything away from the Sharks brilliant performance, the Blues lost in their 4th game -on tour- and the Force didn't -quite- cut it against the saders -at home-

I think we should put the 2 games into perspective here, allthough I'm sure the Force will do good, infact I'm hoping for a Force win to screw the log up even more up top :p

From what ive seen so far i would say the Crusaders are a step ahead of the Sharks and the Blues who in turn are ahead of the four teams i see battling for the final semi. The Hurricanes,Stormers,Bulls and the Force. Perhaps the Chiefs also but Donald's kicking is poor at the moment.

yeah blues will crumble without our two star playmakers. evans and isa gone. 10pts in it, so still close. but well done to the force. take full advantage.

really hope evans is ok though. looks to be concussion.

how long will nacewa be out for? if evans has concussion, hes going to be out for a while and we need a star at 5/8

Suddenly that point I made about the Saders and Blues peaking early is looking very possible...

Suddenly that point I made about the Saders and Blues peaking early is looking very possible... [/b]

Saders nah they will keep on keeping on.

Blues you might be right.

How the f**k did Auckland lose that one. :huh:

Ah, this will be a close game IMO. Both teams look pretty solid as of right now. Force are going to be good, probobly enough to make the score at the end come within a try or two. I think it'll be something like 25-21 with the blues winning.

Ah, this will be a close game IMO. Both teams look pretty solid as of right now. Force are going to be good, probobly enough to make the score at the end come within a try or two. I think it'll be something like 25-21 with the blues winning.
[/b]

:lol:

The games over, the Force won 27-17.Some Blues fan you are :p

haha im so stupid.

I always mix up the GMT and NZ times, remember it's not like I live in Auckland. lol. I just read planet rugby, and I was like "oh, crap, did i just post that?"

yeah blues will crumble without our two star playmakers. evans and isa gone. 10pts in it, so still close. but well done to the force. take full advantage.

really hope evans is ok though. looks to be concussion.

how long will nacewa be out for? if evans has concussion, hes going to be out for a while and we need a star at 5/8
[/b]

Nacewa will probably be out for another 7 weeks and if it's confirmed that Evans has a broken jaw he could be out for sometime as well.

Latest posts