• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
And line breaker. And tackle breaker. And try scorer. And leader. And everything else.

I shall wade into this discussion with the power of Lord Howe on a merry Commonwealth Day celebration when I declare my everlasting faith in our Lions Captain by saying:

9000.jpg

I rest my case.

I shall wade into this discussion with the power of Lord Howe on a merry Commonwealth Day celebration when I declare my everlasting faith in our Lions Captain by saying:

9000.jpg

I rest my case. [/b]

BOD:

604_Mr%20Satan.jpg

Umaga:

goku%20ssj3.gif

In other words; Pwnt.

<div class='quotemain'> I shall wade into this discussion with the power of Lord Howe on a merry Commonwealth Day celebration when I declare my everlasting faith in our Lions Captain by saying:

9000.jpg

I rest my case. [/b]

BOD:

604_Mr%20Satan.jpg

Umaga:

goku%20ssj3.gif

In other words; Pwnt.
[/b][/quote]

HA! THIS IS MORTLOCK!
200px-BrolyLSSJ.jpg

Umaga wears P-Diddy pants? [/b]

I believe they are Diddy pants, as there was a lawsuit by some Pom saying that their business was called P-Diddy and it was established and copyrighted before Sean Combes adopted the name. The Pom won. Sean is now know as Diddy.

the only thing umaga hasnt got is that damn world championship trophy..something bod can get with in the next 8years depending on how much the irish improve...and hopeully umaga does the miracle return and plays at this years worldcup...we'll see

but bod is a certified legend already...and hes a better cry baby then the australians

And line breaker. And tackle breaker. And try scorer. And leader. And everything else.
[/b]

Dude you realy need to get your facts straight. Anti-Irish statements arnt always right. Sure this post means nothing but that your jelouse Ireland whipped yo English asses for the last 5 years in a row!

Brian O'Driscoll is certainly a great player and deserves to be inducted once he retires. He has shown for many years that he is world class and like so many others in the HOF has stood the test of time...

On another note... when you say when they retire - do you mean retire from rugby all together or just international rugby?? Because Gregan is going to Franc next year and will probably play another two seasons. I believe Greegs should definitely be in by Christmas!!

Brian O'Driscoll is certainly a great player and deserves to be inducted once he retires. He has shown for many years that he is world class and like so many others in the HOF has stood the test of time...

On another note... when you say when they retire - do you mean retire from rugby all together or just international rugby?? Because Gregan is going to Franc next year and will probably play another two seasons. I believe Greegs should definitely be in by Christmas!! [/b]

Retire from rugby all together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts