• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bonfire Night

Great British Institution, Setting alight a Guy on the fire is nowt better...

Went to a fantastic private show on Saturday evening, which had a superb firework display...

Good boy, Dillon!

<div class='quotemain'> Just more anti-Catholic bigotry [/b]

Bah, just like at Christmas, religion is the last thing on anyone's mind right now.
[/b][/quote]

I only said that 'cause it's what my mate said to a Penny-for-the-guy kid theother day. Bet that confused him.

However it's worth pondering who are the only people who legally can't be monarch in this country....why only the country's largest active religion.

Absolutely correct Matt. I'm Catholic and I've always been prone to a good bonfire. Especially when hotpots are on offer. I am easily persuaded to abandon my beliefs and values when hotpot is at stake.

Muslims? [/b]

No specific laws on the matter....just for us left-footers.

However let me stress I was only joking about it. It was just really funny when my mate came out with it.

well we dont do bonfire night over here. we have halloween(oiche samhnah), irish pagan newyear and that was great bonfires(a tradition to do with st.patrick apparently), fireworks, underage drinking and the works
was great

<div class='quotemain'> Muslims? [/b]

No specific laws on the matter....just for us left-footers.

However let me stress I was only joking about it. It was just really funny when my mate came out with it.
[/b][/quote]

Jah, all my comments a totally tongue-in-cheek as well.
With a little satire regarding immigrants and the current government.

Latest posts