• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Box kicking

M

MCab

Has anyone tried box kicking to the winger? I tried after calling pocket, and my loosehead prop ended up getting it!

Peace,

MCab

Man, do I have to spell it out, then? What I'm asking is if anyone had any success with their scrum half kicking into the box and having a winger receive it, in EA's Rugby 2005, either for PS2, Xbox, or the PC?

now that i think about it................yes i've tried and no......no success
<

i dont use it much coz my halfback is crap

I play on hard mode, and nearly every time i try a box kick the opposition runs through my ruck and charges it down.

i use it quite often from a maul from aline out, and aim to bounce it out, works most of the time, and as i win most of my lineouts with jack at the front if i get the kick close enough they colapse the maul and i get a penalty try. not a good way to play but was the only way i was getting points in the world leauge, never had any of my players get the ball though it was normally the full back of their team getting it

actually i have a lot of success. kicking with guv to mortlock usually works.

Been trying it a few times with Northamton, it nearly worked, slight variation though. Robinson kicks through box style, Blowers runs onto it, soccer kicks it round the fullback and is running through on the line.............but he slows down, and is tackled. Would have worked had it been a winger I think.

Latest posts