• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

Parker did really well to survive the early big hits and knockdown by zhang, parker has improved massively under Andy Lee the man is tough as they come and obviously has a great chin, he's gonna be a hard fight for any of the top now, wouldn't mind see parker V dubois and the winner get a crack at usyk, fury or aj depending on who has the belt, zhang will still be a handful for the top 5 aswell

Saudi, Frank and Eddie ain't messing about - we are going to be spoilt so plan your fight party now.

May 18th Undisputed - Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk (8 ***les on the line)

June 1st - 5 vs 5 - Matchroom vs Queensberry - Eddie Hearn vs Frank Warren.

TV Sat - TNT Sports Box Office PPV - DAZN PPV - Sky Sports Box Office PPV

June 1st

Beterbiev vs Bivol (Main Event)

Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang
Filip Hrgovic vs Daniel Dubois
Ray Ford vs Nick Ball
Craig Richards vs Willy Hutchinson
Ammo Williams vs Hamzah Sheeraz

Zhang vs Wilder Face Off

GKOcX9JXEAAb1tz.jpg
GLOhryWWsAAKWIp.jpg

Genuinely surprised Wilder is taking that fight, thought he'd want to cash in whatevers left of Ngannou's relevance

Yeah Zhang made Joyce look like a bum (twice). Zhang should win that but Wilder's right hand is insane and if he connects then it could be goodnight. Assuming there will be a re-match between Fury and Usyk I wonder if the winner of Zhang v Wilder will face AJ in an eliminator to face the winner of Fury or Usyk.

Really looking forward to Beterbiev vs Bivol. Both absolute warriors. Bivol the only man other than Floyd to beat Canelo. Some serious money needed from the Saudis to put those cards together I reckon.

5 vs 5 - Matchroom vs Queensberry - Eddie Hearn vs Frank Warren 4K UHD Fight Promo is excellent.

Behind the Scenes

Beterbiev is a beast.

Deontay Wilder can't stand Frank Warren lol.

Wilder dissed Hearn in the past.

Deontay Wilder is now being paid well, looked after and respected thanks to Turki alal Shikh and Saudi.

His former promoter didn't show him the business nor respected him - he was seen as a meal ticket (My personal opinion and NOT the owners of this forum) Also Wilder is wearing his own branded clothes and will be starring in movies this year.

Wilder dissed Hearn in the past.

Deontay Wilder is now being paid well, looked after and respected thanks to Turki alal Shikh and Saudi.

His former promoter didn't show him the business nor respected him - he was seen as a meal ticket (My personal opinion and NOT the owners of this forum) Also Wilder is wearing his own branded clothes and will be starring in movies this year.
Wilder is funny, he makes me laugh. He turned down 120 million for a three fight deal from Hearn which included 2 fights with AJ. That's not lack of respect from his promoter that's just bad business from Wilder

Latest posts