• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brace yourself As I admit I was wrong...

R

Ripper

This is really painful, lets just get that straight.

Yesterday I got myself ESPN NFL 2K5 (They had it for 30 bux and since I sold Madden 2005 so I could fund some other operations of mine...
<
) Ive been missing my NFL Video Games so I thought what the heck, took the plunge, hell it was only 30 bucks.

All I can say maybe ive been a bit harsh on Sega Sports before this and thier NFL Games.

I will admit it, just maybe admit it that ESPN has equal and in some aspects of gameplay superior to Maddens.

THERE I SAID IT NO DOUBT AK YOUR ******* YOURSELF WITH LAUGHTER.

That is all. You can go now, ive achieved my goal of wasting of about 1 Minute of your life...

<
.....30seconds of my life............for this

u piece of ****

I agree with ya Ripper, pity now they won't get to make another one after 2006!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 6 2005, 09:29 PM
<
.....30seconds of my life............for this

u piece of ****
Almost worth it... almost worth it

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 7 2005, 02:35 AM
The Ripper "I was wrong and I admit it" award!
i second this award.
looking foward to the awards
<
too bad i joined like, a week after the 1st ones were held
<

by the way, has anyone been keeping track of the new nominated catogories? im sure that about 5 have been mentioned in the last couple of weeks.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 6 2005, 07:59 PM

Yesterday I got myself ESPN NFL 2K5 (They had it for 30 bux and since I sold Madden 2005 so I could fund some other operations of mine...
<
) Ive been missing my NFL Video Games so I thought what the heck, took the plunge, hell it was only 30 bucks.

All I can say maybe ive been a bit harsh on Sega Sports before this and thier NFL Games.

I will admit it, just maybe admit it that ESPN has equal and in some aspects of gameplay superior to Maddens.

That is all. You can go now, ive achieved my goal of wasting of about 1 Minute of your life...
<
...anywayz to make up for my 1min and 30sec u can atleast tell me where you bought

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 6 2005, 07:59 PM

<

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

yes boy

WELCOME TO THE MAJORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem is that the Franchise mode had so much potential - but they screwed it up so bad that it doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentance as Madden 2005's Franchise Mode

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 11 2005, 03:39 PM
The only problem is that the Franchise mode had so much potential - but they screwed it up so bad that it doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentance as Madden 2005's Franchise Mode
i'll agree with that

Originally posted by ak47+Apr 11 2005, 05:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Apr 11 2005, 05:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Apr 11 2005, 03:39 PM
i'll agree with that [/b]
then it's not as good yeah?

franchise mode is a scale-tipper no?

haven't played ESPN one.......

GAMEPLAY is the scale tipper

Franchise mode is just is as good as any with caps and drafts, it just doesnt have owners box for ticket prices, profit n loss, and madden is easier to navigate thru coaches options during the offseason

but really overall ESPN is better

Madden ONLY wins for franchise options, and diversity.

Sound, visuals, gameplay, presentations - all owned by ESPN.

u see with Madden spending ur profit adds value............upgrading ur stadia, relocating, fan days etc
In ESPN seeing the cap room just fill-up, and the only thing u can do with it, is by superhuman players.
The CRIB in ESPN is good value and original

You arent being harsh enough on the ESPN Franchise Mode

Take for example this.

During the First Season

- TO, Peyton Manning, Jamal Lewis, Randy Moss and Tony Gonlazez are all out for the season by week 9

- Charles Woodsen and Terrel Suggs were both cut pre season

By the start of season 2 the Cheifs had Garrison Hearst, Preist Holmes and Clinton Portis all on the team - as well Larry Johnson and a RB they drafted with the 24th overall pick...

A Sports Game without a functioning Franchise Mode these days is like a FPS not having online support - sure 10 years it may have been ok, but now days its almost mandotary

Latest posts