• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Break Tackles

R

richllew

Are the break tackles sucessful on easy mode?

If I created someone with 100 for breaking tackles would they get through everone or not?

I've never seen a rugby player not get tackled.

So I imagine . . . actually, I have no idea.

. . . many times on television, and twice in person. I can assure you that at the end of the match, his kit had grass stains.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 26 2005, 07:04 PM
. . . many times on television, and twice in person. I can assure you that at the end of the match, his kit had grass stains.
Well he did dive over the line sometimes
<

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 27 2005, 06:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 27 2005, 06:08 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 26 2005, 07:04 PM
. . . many times on television, and twice in person.  I can assure you that at the end of the match, his kit had grass stains.
<
[/b]
Good call m8.

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 27 2005, 06:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 27 2005, 06:08 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 26 2005, 07:04 PM
. . . many times on television, and twice in person.  I can assure you that at the end of the match, his kit had grass stains.
<
[/b]
thats a good one
<
<

well on madden u cudnt hav stats above 99... and even wen they had 99 break tckle abillity u cud still tackle them

yea only if there were heaps of players tackling you....but wen it came to one on one it was impossible to tackle you

which is realistic

oh i dunno... jamal lewis had a break tckle ability of 99 and i've tackled him a couple of times 1 on 1 with my man takeo spikes... but yea ur right most of the time he can beat his man

A little off topic, but has anyone ever heard/seen footage of an old NFL player called Jim Brown?

He played for the Browns I believe. If he was in this game he would have pace at about 70, but tackle-breaking at about 250.

If anyone knows of him, could they tell me if I can download some footage of him anywhere on the net? It's a sight to behold, it really is.

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Feb 28 2005, 12:14 AM
A little off topic, but has anyone ever heard/seen footage of an old NFL player called Jim Brown?

He played for the Browns I believe. If he was in this game he would have pace at about 70, but tackle-breaking at about 250.

If anyone knows of him, could they tell me if I can download some footage of him anywhere on the net? It's a sight to behold, it really is.
He was a beast back in the day, retired in his prime with all his faculty's intact.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/100/1.html
TSN Presents - Football's 100 Greatest Players

http://www.sportsplacement.com/brownbio.htm
SPS - Jim Brown: Biography

You can just go on any search engine (Google) and you'll get hundreds of hit with just his name.

Yeah he was sort of the first Lomu. ( first player to have size and speed)

He used to slowly get up after being tackled so the defenders diddent no if they hurt him or not.

He also never lost a yard in his career

Jim Brown was the assistant commentator on the old Maddens on PS One!

Never lost a yard?

<

that's an impressive stat.

Latest posts