• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Breaking Tackles always

Erikhfp

Academy Player
Isn't there a way to give some players the abilitiy to break tackles like umaga or collins by looking what files gets changed when you put on the Break tackle mode that you unlock at the challenge mode?

Isn't there a way to give some players the abilitiy to break tackles like umaga or collins by looking what files gets changed when you put on the Break tackle mode that you unlock at the challenge mode?

Hi there,you see one posibility is to change star-players stats with common-players ones(go to my thread & you could download ones)...but when you mention the break tackle mode...my question is...do you have the roster editor??if you have just said to me and I would be able to explain you how to do it...

Hi there,you see one posibility is to change star-players stats with common-players ones(go to my thread & you could download ones)...but when you mention the break tackle mode...my question is...do you have the roster editor??if you have just said to me and I would be able to explain you how to do it...

Yes i Have it. I understand what you're meaning but I mean like "add" ekstra players . It must be possible. thanx

Yes i Have it. I understand what you're meaning but I mean like "add" ekstra players . It must be possible. thanx

Mmmm...yeeah,I think is must be a way,for eg ma'a nonu doesn't have star abilities and he is always breaking tackles,you see,it could be that even you need star abilities,by the combination of some stats could make a player break tackles...should be,agression,temperament...I don't no...tri these and said to me,if it'd worked,cool,but if it hasn't worked,keep in touch...as you've said it,it must be a way!!...

Cheers,master720full

Latest posts