• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

British Lions Rugby 06

A

aikitim

Is there a way to play with the lions in play now mode?
Is there a file or somehting i have to edit? or, if you have to play loads of tournaments is there someone who has unlocked them whos profile i can use? or am i just dreaming and you cant use the lions in play now mode...

Is there a file i can just edit to make the game think that i beat world league?
or does someone have a profile they can send me with the lions unlocked?

i just downloaded it and did everything
but wenever i triy to load it it says unable to load profile
yeh so can u plz help

Make sure you make a folder called the same name as the pro.file.

It has to go in the right directory, which is hdd:/mydocuments/earugby/earugby06

So, it should be like this..

MUP.pro (folder)
<<< MUP.pro (File)

It still doesn't work, even with the correct file and folder names. When you try to start playing a game a fatal error occurs and the game quits... :wacko:

now my game doesnt load. What the f*** did you do to the profile now my game is f***ed up. i reckon the file was some sort of virus.

ok sorry one of my modded xml file teams got corrupt that is why it did not work. It's great Thanks alot EVOL.

hmm when i try to go into the game it crashes :(.

There is no corrupt modded file.

I have emailed you the mup.pro, see if it fixes then problem. I don't think EVOL would give you a dodgy file, why would he?

no i didnt put a virus in it, i'm not THAT much of an asshole ;)

It could be a resolution problem as i have it set at 1280 x 1024 so just change that in the options to a lower resolution and see if that fixes it

ok.

sorry faatau i missed the bit out im trying to get it to work for 06. Afterall this is for 06 right?.

Latest posts