• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brive v Munster

look how easy it is for munster to score ! they should be miles ahead

Did you ignore how easy Brives tries were?

Both teams defences are terrible, it's going to come down to which team is the fittest, the amount of end to end running they're going to be doing

no munster should be ahead munsters defence is bad today but brives is always bad

no munster should be ahead munsters defence is bad today but brives is always bad

Didn't know you were an expert on the Top 14. Brive's defence is actually alright, not glaring bad as you'd make out.

I don't think DorceOutside has watched much rugby before.

Lads it nervy here but heat is crazy. I think we've to pull away because we are going to tire badly in last 20.

Oh yea if you see a topless guy with just bib and hat that me :p

Lads it nervy here but heat is crazy. I think we've to pull away because we are going to tire badly in last 20.

Oh yea if you see a topless guy with just bib and hat that me :p

Certainly looks pretty warm!

Will keep an eye out for this hanging around the side of the pitch then :p
string-vest.jpg

Think last weeks game has really battered us physically and well it extremely hard in heat.
I think if we are honest Brive deserve to be more in front but big ask now for 2nd half.

I'd like to see maybe Warwick in at 12 and I said in other thread Sherry could be a part of this game and I think we need him on soon too. Big half needed though

20-19 at HT. I wouldn't put it past these lot to score tries at half time! (Shamless quote ripped off from @HarpinOnRugby )

Cracking game that!
Thought Brive were going to sneak it at the end

Think Munster are going to get F'ed by Quins if they don't learn how to tackle though!

Latest posts