• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Broken Rugby...

Haven't played Rugby 06 for a while.....

I did score a try like that once... With scotland of all team, from a quick lineout in my 22 mike blair did some running then the backs interchanged for lamont to score. Pity I didn't know how to keep it, being pc.

BM

meh thats nothing, who were you playing against? wales? lions, it was hard to tell. would have been better with a few sidesteps and such put in.

also if you want to make videos from your pc version BM just use fraps, if you have unregistered (like most people) it can take videos but only up to 10sec i think.

otherwise you can always do a search :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 24 2006, 10:17 AM
meh thats nothing, who were you playing against? wales? lions, it was hard to tell. would have been better with a few sidesteps and such put in.

also if you want to make videos from your pc version BM just use fraps, if you have unregistered (like most people) it can take videos but only up to 10sec i think.

Can't wait for my victorious final to be shown all around the world!

Put some more up Teh mite....loved the attempted tackle animation of the guy diving in the last ditch attempt to tackle but gets the shrug off eright in front of the camera.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 24 2006, 11:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jul 24 2006, 10:17 AM

Put some more up Teh mite....loved the attempted tackle animation of the guy diving in the last ditch attempt to tackle but gets the shrug off eright in front of the camera. [/b]
Maybe, maybe, we'll have to wait and see won't we GG?

Although am especially looking forward to the 'vote for the best try of the tournament' thread we'll make, especially when it's won by GG with, now how does it go...

"your player who turns into concrete, impenetrable to any tackles, then turns his head and looks at the opposition, a la Rocket Man, while using his super dooper turbo mega speed boost plus a 360 spin, and scores in the corner beating the entire 15 on field and even reserves as well to the line, and converts from wide out into a 100kph wind?" :p
(may be a slight embelishment on actual stated facts - just removing the urine) ;)

( Another thread hijacked by the TRF EA Rugby 06 Tournament terrorists mwahahaha )

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jul 24 2006, 12:38 PM
Put some more up Teh mite....loved the attempted tackle animation of the guy diving in the last ditch attempt to tackle but gets the shrug off eright in front of the camera.
Oh yes, Cohen is god!

Originally posted by dobrien7+Jul 25 2006, 12:01 AM-->
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jul 24 2006, 11:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jul 24 2006, 10:17 AM

Maybe, maybe, we'll have to wait and see won't we GG?

Although am especially looking forward to the 'vote for the best try of the tournament' thread we'll make, especially when it's won by GG with, now how does it go...

"your player who turns into concrete, impenetrable to any tackles, then turns his head and looks at the opposition, a la Rocket Man, while using his super dooper turbo mega speed boost plus a 360 spin, and scores in the corner beating the entire 15 on field and even reserves as well to the line, and converts from wide out into a 100kph wind?" :p
(may be a slight embelishment on actual stated facts - just removing the urine) ;)

( Another thread hijacked by the TRF EA Rugby 06 Tournament terrorists mwahahaha ) [/b]
Yep...that is it! :lol:

right, i am tempted to set my pc up just for recording games, every game for the torny to post up here.

but dont know if i i will get around to it as it makes to much noise! damn video card :)

but we still have video camera and dig cam for recording the comp, shouldnt be to bad :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 24 2006, 09:32 PM
right, i am tempted to set my pc up just for recording games, every game for the torny to post up here.

but dont know if i i will get around to it as it makes to much noise! damn video card :)

but we still have video camera and dig cam for recording the comp, shouldnt be to bad :)
Woosah, for the sake of the rest of the world you guys really need to record some of the tourny, will be great to watch GG demolish you (his words, I think :p )

Originally posted by QKXV+Jul 29 2006, 11:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jul 24 2006, 09:32 PM

Woosah, for the sake of the rest of the world you guys really need to record some of the tourny, will be great to watch GG demolish you (his words, I think :p ) [/b]
Yes....it will be great! :lol:

I have not played in 2 weeks now and it looks like I won't be able to play till next weekend....then it will be one month training my mate to get up to speed.

Originally posted by QKXV+Jul 29 2006, 11:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Jul 24 2006, 09:32 PM

Woosah, for the sake of the rest of the world you guys really need to record some of the tourny, will be great to watch GG demolish you (his words, I think :p ) [/b]
Between us all we should get enough coverage for the TRF boys (and girls) there Q.

Does anyone who is going have a DVD recorder, as that would be a nice easy way to record whole tournament wouldn't it?

Latest posts