• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulls v Crusaders

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I once asked for a video clip which shows Richie cheating. Anything, surely with all the rugby fans in the world who think he's a cheat, and all of the games he's played, all of the cameras and the existence of You Tube, there must be some great evidence.

That was over a year ago....still waiting.

It's nice other nations are, well, jealous. [/b]

It's all very well saying that, but people don't tend to post up countless clips of rucks with slow motion and zoom included. I can't find one in fact, but I could sit watching a match and point out where McCaw (seemingly better than most flankers) gets away with infringements.

I was able to find some proof though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZB9TuTJ9UY
[/b][/quote]
I'm convinced :D
[/b][/quote]

Lol, funny thing is that guy is a Kiwi. It is from an NZ sports show called pulp sport, Ben lost a bet and had to walk through town like that. At one stage a little kid came up to him tried to tackle him.

Just got round to watching this game.
How the hell can a team be so shite in the first 30 minutes and then blow away the opposition in the next 50?
Good game to watch :bravo:

Just got round to watching this game.
How the hell can a team be so shite in the first 30 minutes and then blow away the opposition in the next 50?
Good game to watch :bravo: [/b]

That's Canterbury rugby, now normally they leave it until the last 10 minutes to put on the blowout, but that's how it's always been. God I love the potential of the ELVs.

I wonder why Habana and co do not like the new rules?. He is world class and probably the best winger around. Why would he not like to get more ball and more space to run. The NZ teams are noticeably fitter than the SA teams but I am sure the SA teams will adapt and put some good innovations in there. I read that they adapt slower but as the world cup showed they come through in the crunch. I think it has opened up the ruck area and allows for cleaner ball. Funnily enough the scrums are increasing because teams are tiring. I think its good for the game and the sooner there is a Inter hemisphere comp the better with these rules and maybe a few tweaks thrown in for example if you throw, kick or slow the ball when the opposition as a free kick its an automatic 10 metres and if persistant a penalty. Thats where I think teams will get dirty is slowin it up so teams can't take quick taps. Just my thorts.

I've noticed they have a competition running where you create a Tui (Yeah Right!) banner and take it to the next Crusaders home game. Iff there next game wasn't so far away I would recommend: "We would've won if it wasn't so much like league" or something along those lines.

Latest posts