Bully

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Titan, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Titan

Titan Guest

This game is now at the top of my most anticipated list - no idea when it wil be released mind. Anyone else looking forward to it?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Never heard of it...

4. el_tk

el_tk Guest

Isn't that the one the Americans tried to ban without waiting to see what it was actually about?

5. woosaah

woosaah Guest

tell us more about the game or give us a link about the game, never heard of it either

6. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

It's another typical Rockstar game, set in a boarding school where you play the part of, you guessed it, the School Bully!

Official website (even though there isn't anything up yet);

http://www.rockstargames.com/bully/

7. woosaah

woosaah Guest

looks like gta without the cars

whats the point in the game? to beat up everyone?

sounds like pus really

8. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Proberbly be another 'build yourself up from a no-one to the big guy' effort.

9. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

What? build your self up from a good kid to an asshole you mean, sounds a bit pointless so far.

10. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Whatdo you expect? The only point of any Rockstar game is to cause OTT violence and break laws/rules!

11. ak47

ak47 Guest

if this is made by rockstar i am 100% getting it

GTA:SA
    Warriors

are just the greatest muck around games ever

and the soundtracks rockstar make.......too good

Bully - even though i have never looked at it yet...speaks volumes

what a game this will be - BULLY.................voilence, respect, streetwise tactics, and cool tunes to boot...............sounds like Boyz n da hood.............bring it

12. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

GTA is about going from a no body to a big time gangster or mobster or whatever. This is because these things are popular, after movies like scarface etc, so u under stand why they make it, and warriors is based on a movie. But bully? Why would anyone want be a bully just for the sake of it. In gta you hav to fight and kill to defend and expand your empire, so sometime bullying is nessecary, but its for the greater good of money money money, being a bully just for fun, dosent really seem fun. I guess i should wait till i know more before i judge.

13. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

The same reason they do in real life.

Anyway, an oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold CVG article:

14. woosaah

woosaah Guest

so its an educational game then?

15. ak47

ak47 Guest

yeah they are still reviewing my contract renewals, as i have asked for premium price to feature in their games now

they make too much money

thus i have taken a stance for a big pay rise

perhaps the next GTA's will have air rifles and spud guns.....pee shooters

thus u have BULLY........a game that doesnt feature any weaponry......they obviously still in arbitration as to whether i am worth renewing
    :p :bleh!: :p :bleh!: :p :bleh!: :p

16. It sounds like Rockstar have been playing Back To School on their Spectrum emulators, anyway, nevermind that...I want a sequel to Red Dead Revolver, bloody loved that game, first game in a loooooooong while that I actually felt like I wanted to play from start to end.

17. 187

187 Guest

u heard about that saints row game coming out on xbox360? apparently GTA will have nothing on it and they probably won't be able to beat it. but who knows rockstar always come up with something, it sounds f***n awesome tho... but i've read about this bully game in sum magazines, it looks alright.

18. ak47

ak47 Guest

well as much as i am awaiting for my pre-ordered 360

i have no confidence in anyone trying to out-slay rockstar

but atleast the rumours are promising, and i will be onboard ready

19. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Saints Row looks f***ing cool. You can create your own main character as well...

Rockstar will probably top this on the PS3, but still... Saints Row looks mint.

Speaking of GTA beaters, have you guys checked out Just Cause. It should be coming out later this year on Xbox. It's no load times, taking place in a small country out somewhere. Go look for it at Gamespot. I can't be arsed.

20. woosaah

woosaah Guest

i heard the next gta and most rockstar games are going to go to xbox 360 b4 ps3, just because its coming out earlier and there will be a bigger base fo the xbox than ps3 when it comes out

thats just what i heard :ph34r:

21. Hope thats true... :p

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!