Bully

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 16 2006, 10:51 AM
if this is made by rockstar i am 100% getting it

GTA:SA
Warriors

are just the greatest muck around games ever

and the soundtracks rockstar make.......too good

Bully - even though i have never looked at it yet...speaks volumes

what a game this will be - BULLY.................voilence, respect, streetwise tactics, and cool tunes to boot...............sounds like Boyz n da hood.............bring it
We're on the same wavelength. :D

i still play it every now and again

not a big fan of stealth games, but it was fun killing people like that, was a little bit violent :)

I think I'll get it just because its Rockstar. Some of their games in my collection are my favs

i found SA got old fast

like most of them lately have been

GTA the first one was my fav, just cause when it came out it was first of its kind.

was fun to play multiplayer :)

Manhunt was banned because some kid/one was replicating what they was in the game.

Thick c*** if you play the game, you are going to be tempted to follow mr killer...

The ironic thing about the whole Manhunt media sh!tfit was that it was the victim who had the game and not the killer.

Originally posted by ***an@Feb 16 2006, 07:15 AM
This game is now at the top of my most anticipated list - no idea when it wil be released mind. Anyone else looking forward to it?
yeah i heard about it in a catalogue.
i say itll be an awesome game.
a new idea of a game at school

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 20 2006, 09:05 PM
Manhunt was banned because some kid/one was replicating what they was in the game.

Thick c*** if you play the game, you are going to be tempted to follow mr killer...
i dont agree with banning games because of some dumbass kid who copys the game.
its not rockstars fault, its the people who let the kids play these games fault.

Exactly. Like what Brian says in the instant classic "PTV" episode of Family Guy...

"Responibility lies with the parents. There are far worse things out there than television....Like when Peter Babysat for the neighbors kid"

----------------------------

"I couldn't find your bath toys, so why don't you just play with this hair dryer and these rattles. Well, you'll probably want me to get out of your hair so, heres the draino in case theres a clog, soaps sitting there next to the radio, and towels are on the roof. Well, goodnight"
[turns light off]