• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bunnies bought out

interesting that Russel Crowe is going to get his cousin Martin Crowe (former New Zealand cricket captain, and currently working with sky tv nz as the sports facilitator (or some bullsh*t)) and David Kirk (former New Zealand Rugby Captain, and current director of fairfax, some news compnay) to help run the bunnies :)

i am full of useless knowledge all the time

This will do wonder's for the Bunnies. They've been bogged down by in fighting and financial troubles ever since re-admittance to the comp and this will set them on a path to erase all that.

The players will be in fear of the flying telephone at Halftime if they play badly.

aparently in his speach some people were trying to stop him saying stuff, and he told them to be quiet or he would throw a phone at him. or something like that :) that would have been funny to hear :)

Crowe is NZ`lander ! Anyway, are they going to be named "Gladiators" now?

LOL, if you want to protest against the takeover just threw you mobile phones at Crowe, it`s very possible he`ll fight back and throw you a better , new mobile :D

rus crowe has got, or is trying to get aussie citezenship, but he is still a kiwi

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 24 2006, 07:57 AM
rus crowe has got, or is trying to get aussie citezenship, but he is still a kiwi
Very true... and I think it's fair that you guys can claim the souths supporting, phone throwing maniac.

its not a act of claiming, its only claiming him when he wasnt ours to claim. we are just stuck with him :)

He's only ours when he is winning awards.

When he's throwing telephones and losing scraps to old men he's a true Aussie.

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 24 2006, 08:57 AM
He actually moved to Australia at the age of six ,he's an Aussie citizen and to everyone outside of NZ is considered an Aussie .......... but as Sanzar said.... you can have him back. :D

The Truth: "He actually moved to Australia at the age of six " - LOL, like it was on his own :D

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 24 2006, 07:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Mar 24 2006, 08:57 AM
He actually moved to Australia at the age of six ,he's an Aussie citizen and to everyone outside of NZ is considered an Aussie .......... but as Sanzar said.... you can have him back. :D [/b]
I guess he's parents moved out here to give him a chance to be the star he is today, and so he doesn't end up like NZ's most famous actor Sam Neil doing meat commercials over here in OZ :p

Correct me if i`m wrong but isn`t Lucy Lawless, The Warrior princess from NZ? :D Perhaps she`ll buy NZ Warriors :bravo:

yeha she is

ok if he IS an aussie citezin why was he trying to get it on austrlia day or something? i thought he pulled out at the last moment or something so he wasnt then.

but anyway, martin crowe and david kirk are both ex new zealand captains :p

Latest posts