• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Butch James

• Thread starter FrOsT Blackheart
  • Start date
Springboks have always been religious , from memory when they won in 1995 the whole team circled and prayed after extra time when Stranksy kicked that drop goal - caused a bit of a hub-bub because Stranksy was a Jew.[/b]
Well they DO have the same God, unless they were praying to Jesus...

the best hardman dirty play i have seen was when an aussie player had just scored a try
against the AB's quite a few year ago and big richard loe comes in and lays a big forearm
the size of a ham hock straight on the nose of this poor bastage and smears it across his face.
not that i condone that sort of play but rugby has got soft the safa's and the All Blacks breed
fear becouse they did not take **** from any team!! now it is very PC.

the best hardman dirty play i have seen was when an aussie player had just scored a try
against the AB's quite a few year ago and big richard loe comes in and lays a big forearm
the size of a ham hock straight on the nose of this poor bastage and smears it across his face.
not that i condone that sort of play but rugby has got soft the safa's and the All Blacks breed
[/b]
Yeah, and look at the ****-storm that started, it's still talked about, if we were as much whingers as you Kiwi's it would be another 'underarm' incident.

true but only we can get hung up on **** that happened decades ago but that is
the only highlite we have. for f**ck sakes peeps that is over and done with!!
get over it sheesh.lets have a new whinge to take to the aussies. like the half arsed
refs that they breed like pomie refs :bleh!:

Butch may have some 'off the ball incidents' in the past but he is nothing compared to JP Nel or even De Wet Barry... anybody remember Robbie Fleck...

Butch and Wilko are both fantastic world cup winning flyhalves, they are also both very physical which makes me respect them even more. Carter...where is your tutu?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Yeah, and look at the ****-storm that started, it's still talked about, if we were as much whingers as you Kiwi's it would be another 'underarm' incident.
[/b][/quote]

No offense but Australians seem to moan considerably more than Kiwis. I was very impressed with the way the players,fans and NZ pundits took the loss to France. Except the odd forward pass comment, kudos to them. :)

:eek: It must have been nice having leave your part of the world then, and whinge their arses off while passing through the Pacific!

Latest posts