• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Calling all philologers!

That's why you're a man's man, O'roth!
Because you can appreciate this clip for what it actually is: Pure genius...served in very appealing packaging.

My guess is that Nate didn't actually care about the content of what she was saying :)

My guess is that Nate didn't actually care about the content of what she was saying :) [/b]
I like to learn...why not get my education from someone who just so happens to flaunt her other assets?
I believe she said something a bout words or something....it was brilliant!!!

And thank you, RC, I do often feel that I am a man's man.

My guess is that Nate didn't actually care about the content of what she was saying :) [/b]

What's that? I think i can taste...yes...yes i most certainly can taste a shot of jealousy, with a small dash of bitterness thrown in for good measure...

:bleh!:

I've always been called a good cook :p

I was going to buy Idiot cookies and send them over to the lady in the clip, but then I thought, why make it worse, so I sent her a carrot cake. Carrots are supposed (it doesn't work though) to enhance everyone's brain powers!
Go Carrots!

Ok, let's leave her alone, yeah?

I was trying to brighten people's day (it worked on 2 counts) but i ended up insulting one guy making him think i was calling him gay and i was just down right rude to you.
It's been a spectacular failure thanks to your feminist powers!
:p

SuperGirl again wins the battle!!

I think a lot more people enjoyed those films and had a bright day all because of you, they're just too afraid I'll go Feminist on their ass and show them photographs of girls with hairy armpits *horrible mental image*

So don't feel too bad horsey :p

Carrots are supposed (it doesn't work though) to enhance everyone's brain powers!
Go Carrots! [/b]

aah the rumor is so close but no. what enhances your brain power is being a carrot TOP. yes its cynically proven that, on average, a ginge is around 10-15% smarter than the average brunette, 5% black haired and a whopping 30-35% smarter than a blonde. for example:

ginger.jpg

Scotty Wilson

At aged 12, was announced the smartest child in the western world. has a record of 5 consecuitve spelling bee ***les in his respective age groups, featured on all, Brittish, American and New Zealand "are you smarter than a [10 year old / 5th grader) and is currently doing self science tests on himself to find out how a ginga can actually get a sunburn to tan rather than redden.

lanceprofile.jpg

Harry Mercury.

Harry was born in the late 70ties and didnt interlectually flourish until he reached the ripe old age of 23. after dropping out of bio studdies at oxford university, he changed to language studdies, and since then has added 20% of the words in the last decade to the universities dictionary. he has also made the dictionary the biggest selling book in asia and latin america. he is currently writing a book called "100 ways to rhyme the word orange"

and heres one for you rugby folk:

action-ptito.jpg

Paul ***o.

Being one of the most influential people in the Taranaki NPC team, little is known about is activities outside of rugby. His born name was Paul tyler, but changed his name to ***o after the fish he was nicknamed after. ***o was the first player in world rugby to captain a provintial team, that would play and win against all major international teams other than his own. after his time at taranaki, he moved clubs to the cardiff blues and waits for his national team, the All Blacks to tour. He is also regarded as the most intellegent maori. He is most noted as being the first person to read all harry potter books and recall all of ron wheeselies lines without delay. he is also the first person to launch something out into space with a budget of $1500. it was a device using 200L of Diet coke, 50kgs of mentos and a carrot of all things.

Latest posts