• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can we locate each other on other websites ?

A

alexrugby

Well can I have you guys among friends on Facebook or MySpace?

could be great to have other contacts through the websites

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Nov 22 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well can I have you guys among friends on Facebook or MySpace?

could be great to have other contacts through the websites[/b]

yes, you can add me, Lekso.
I'm Nate Rowlan on Facebook. Look me up, I live in the US (DFW, Texas). What's your name?

Very nice guys I have sent friend requests to you

Nice to meet you there also

I guess others will join us also ;)

Alright you've just won me over with that Twilight comment. I think we'll keep you :)

PS Lekso, my name is Steven Swanepoel. I'm the one driving a car and it looks like i'm about to sneeze.

I DO NOT approve of social networking sites. Theres no way I'm putting my foolish antics up on the internet only for them to come back an bit me in theass in about 20 years. Also I have some things I don't want my parents knowing about and I'm pretty sure they'd be snooping around 24/7.

If you want to talk to me just tke my msn.

You can find me on facebook as Brendan Jure. Just message me so I know who you are.

by the way im on facebook - its Elizabeth Birt (pic is me and Jay Bothroyd) message me to say who you are

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 4 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I DO NOT approve of social networking sites. Theres no way I'm putting my foolish antics up on the internet only for them to come back an bit me in theass in about 20 years. Also I have some things I don't want my parents knowing about and I'm pretty sure they'd be snooping around 24/7.

If you want to talk to me just tke my msn.[/b]

Sort of following the logic there, though I was also put off FaceBook when I e-mailed someone I hadn't seen in a while to meet up again, and he said I had to make a FaceBook account to keep in touch.
I made a LinkedIn account for future professional purposes, but steering clear off the rest for now :p

Latest posts