• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can you gain BP?

S

Saint N Sinner

I was wondering if you can gain Bonus points in world league, European cup etc, for scoring 4 or more tries, or losing within 7 points?

Any response would be great cheers.

H

Humphreys

you gain 1 point each try and tehre is a tourny dat gives you 15 points for win and 1 more point for try too

S

Saint N Sinner

I meant in points for a match like say 4 points for a win, not points to buy players with

H

Humphreys

Oo dat i think its 4 and yea 4 more try's 1 more and losing by -7 1 more i think

S

Saint N Sinner

Can anyone prove this, not that im ungrateful for hurricane guy, but i want to know as in a fact?

S

Saint N Sinner

How did you find out? have you got the game? I hope not, hats one more enemy to add to my list hehe
<
<

L

loratadine

o0o thats kool,and the six nations obviously cos they dunt use bp,so is there a bp system on the top 10 or ten nations

S

Saint N Sinner

OK, thans alot...thats my question answered, im soooooo lucking forward to this baby to get to me.

S

Saint N Sinner

Its shud be here either tomorow,thursday, or friday.

i was told either thursday or friday, but Amazon have been known to send things early so im hoping it comes tomorow, u?

L

loratadine

same,it was idspatched this morning,so im expecting it thursday,but you never know.