• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Car Insurance

G

getofmeland

Why is it such a bloody hassle!!!

Mine is due end of the month and now need to get quotes and its all too expensive :(

Bloody Mugging Insurance ********!!!

I bit the bullet a few years ago and stuck with the same company. When I said they were too expensive they crapped on about inflation blah blah blah and then cut my premium to match the one I'd made up from a competitor. As I've stayed with them they now keep my premium to an acceptable level. :cheers:

Like the idea of making up a quote! I suppose it's just like when you want to get a better deal off a mobile phone company I suppose - just say you're going to go elsewhere.

WHo knows, making one up might work!

Been getting quotes on the net, within 5 minutes of completing them they are on the phone asking me what i thought whether they could match any of the others... is anyone else thinking they are desperate for sales...

oh yea it's compulsory to have insurance on your car over there in england eh? i seen it on t.v. some t.v. pranking show. it's also very stupid not to get insurance, luckily we had it. my girl crashed our car, wrote it off now the insurance company goin to pay us out more than i think the car is actually worth! haha

i think they shud make it compulsory everywhere...
Charlie mate, i work as a purchasing manager mate and i make up quotes EVERYTIME to get people lower their prices.. or atleast give me sum commision.. ;)

nope not compulsary, just stupid if you dont have it
[/b]
you can say that again! i'm so glad we had insurance, the amount of times we've dinged our car or had it broken into and NOW it's written off!!!
a couple of my mates haven't been as lucky (smart) as me lol

its one of those things when you are like, f***ing insurance once a week, and every time you need money they weasle out of paying all of it, but when you write off a car, you really get a car for free.

my car got broken into on boxing day and stole $700 worth of cds. 2 cd cases of rare, live and import cds. f***ing c***face. im going to kill you if i see you. but insurance is paying out $480, and after my $100 real groovy vourcher umpts it up, and i dont buy the shitty cds again, it will be about even.

but yeah. if it wasnt for insurance i would been so f***ing f***ed off it wouldnt of been funny, rather than just been f***ed off. :ranting:

but i found with my theft, because i collect cds as a hobby, or a legacy of sorts, it feels real **** that someone has violated your own personal space, broken your car window, and stole what you realy love, and which they wont apreciate, you feel real disgusted at the human race. the real ratshit thing was that it happened in wilson carparking at the top of queen st which i PAID TO BE SAFE IN!!! f*** YOU WILSON! f*** YOU!!!

I'm unhappy... I'm broke and I have to pay £287 at the beginning of March for my insurance.

Cock.

its one of those things when you are like, f***ing insurance once a week, and every time you need money they weasle out of paying all of it, but when you write off a car, you really get a car for free.

my car got broken into on boxing day and stole $700 worth of cds. 2 cd cases of rare, live and import cds. f***ing c***face. im going to kill you if i see you. but insurance is paying out $480, and after my $100 real groovy vourcher umpts it up, and i dont buy the shitty cds again, it will be about even.

but yeah. if it wasnt for insurance i would been so f***ing f***ed off it wouldnt of been funny, rather than just been f***ed off. :ranting:

but i found with my theft, because i collect cds as a hobby, or a legacy of sorts, it feels real **** that someone has violated your own personal space, broken your car window, and stole what you realy love, and which they wont apreciate, you feel real disgusted at the human race. the real ratshit thing was that it happened in wilson carparking at the top of queen st which i PAID TO BE SAFE IN!!! f*** YOU WILSON! f*** YOU!!!
[/b]
Yeah dude, i feel for you! that happened to my cousin but he wasn't insured and they were my CDs that got stolen! so ever since then i've copied my CDs for the car and left the originals at home safe and sound in my underground, triple pin, 50" thick ***anium safe. which is actually just a box under my desk. would be cool to have an underground safe tho..

check this, me dad and I went to get my tv few years back, as we were strolling back to the car, we stopped at the car next to ours in the parking lot when we noticed this guy fiddling with my car's lock, he looked like he's having trouble opening that door(coz he doesnt have the key!duh!) i asked him, "having trouble there?" he's like "yeah my key is inside the car" my dad then went the other way around and said, "are u sure? coz it looks like it's here, in my hand!!!" the ******* were done for! hahaha...

check this, me dad and I went to get my tv few years back, as we were strolling back to the car, we stopped at the car next to ours in the parking lot when we noticed this guy fiddling with my car's lock, he looked like he's having trouble opening that door(coz he doesnt have the key!duh!) i asked him, "having trouble there?" he's like "yeah my key is inside the car" my dad then went the other way around and said, "are u sure? coz it looks like it's here, in my hand!!!" the ******* were done for! hahaha... [/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic! Hope you did the little f***er.

check this, me dad and I went to get my tv few years back, as we were strolling back to the car, we stopped at the car next to ours in the parking lot when we noticed this guy fiddling with my car's lock, he looked like he's having trouble opening that door(coz he doesnt have the key!duh!) i asked him, "having trouble there?" he's like "yeah my key is inside the car" my dad then went the other way around and said, "are u sure? coz it looks like it's here, in my hand!!!" the ******* were done for! hahaha...
[/b]
soooo.. is there goin to be a part 2 to this story? and when is it coming out? coz this story feels unfinished. what happened after that?

oh sorry, i thought u guys can figure out what happened next...
he tried to run, i tackled him n dad did the finishing move of locking him in a judoish thing.. :p I then called security... and apparently our car wasnt the first one in a few months and they been trying to find this guy... well, i think his luck ran out...

<div class='quotemain'>
This years insurance quote is about £700 less than last year for me.
[/b]

You been banned or something???
[/b][/quote]

No I'm 19 with only one years no-claims. Previous to that I was on my mums as a second driver. Plus it's fully comp and I live in the Skelmersdale postal area.

Latest posts